• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

I just did the new YouTube viral thing, film yourself jacking off and then film yourself again just watching yourself do it for the uncomfortable expressions. It was kinda dumb, but at least it's for charity.

NAMBLA thanks you. Your patch is on its way

I've been watching Halt and Catch Fire on Netflix.

It's a great binge watch, and I'm particularly keen on the subject as a computer programmer–but that season finale was bad enough to stop me from ever watching the show. 

I've been watching Halt and Catch Fire on Netflix.

It's a great binge watch, and I'm particularly keen on the subject as a computer programmer–but that season finale was bad enough to stop me from ever watching the show.

The finale for season 1 or 2? I have season 2 on the dvr but haven't watched it yet. Haven't been terribly motivated yet.

The finale for season 1 or 2? I have season 2 on the dvr but haven't watched it yet. Haven't been terribly motivated yet.

Oops, sorry for not clarifying. I was referring to season 1's finale. Everything just felt contrived, and nonsensical. 

Are you on season 2? How do you like the show?

Edited by failos

Also, Did anyone watch this gem on HBO?

Show_Me_a_Hero_Poster.jpg

It's from David Simon, the creator of the Wire. It was fantastic.

No I haven't see that.  I'll check it out.

I'm assuming if it's David Simon then it must be something along these lines:

Republicans evil

Democrats wonderful

Even so I still like his work. I thought Treme was good and obviously The Wire.

Anyway, watching the latest episode of Ink Master right now. It's a fun show. 

I think this is the show a buddy of mine won.

He used to be my guitar player in a band and kind of fell off the map. It was hilarious because he was a driver at Papa Johns and asked me for a job back in the day, and now he is some world famous tattoo artist. Like me he realized the music industry was like winning the lottery and started as an apprentice then just kind of blew up and since he won the contest on the show even gets appreance fees for showing up to places to sign autographs, etc. Pretty trippy.

Oops, sorry for not clarifying. I was referring to season 1's finale. Everything just felt contrived, and nonsensical. 

Are you on season 2? How do you like the show?

I liked season one. Interesting story. Season two is still on the dvr, unwatched.

No I haven't see that.  I'll check it out.

I'm assuming if it's David Simon then it must be something along these lines:

Republicans evil

Democrats wonderful

Even so I still like his work. I thought Treme was good and obviously The Wire.

That's an idiotic way of summarizing David Simon's work. 

Sicario - 4/5

It definitely lived up to the hype for me. It had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. Great cinematography, great writing, and the acting was top notch. I can't wait to revisit this film down the road. Denis Villeneuve is quickly becoming a must see director for me. 

The only other one of his that I've seen is Prisoners. That was really good. A long, emotionally draining movie.

Legit season 1 is now on Netflix, gonna check that out.  Saw the last half of the second season and was bummed that it was cancelled.  Odd comedy with Jim Jeffries in the lead role and DJ Qualls as his wheelchair-bound brother.  

The only other one of his that I've seen is Prisoners. That was really good. A long, emotionally draining movie.

Would strongly recommend checking out Incendies as Villeneuve goes. I've seen 5 of his movies now, and that one and Sicario might be my favorites of his.

I also really like Enemy, but would be hesitant to recommend that one to most people as it's a lot more deliberately paced than his other movies, and definitely a hate-it-or-love-it type movie.

If you haven't noticed the bias in his work then you haven't been paying attention.  Maybe try watching while sober.

You seem to hold a grudge against liberals/Democrats based on your posts. Just enjoy the show. 

started watching Quantico. i like the story lines and the lead chic is om nom nom. this will not be the most sophisticated show i ever watch, but so far i've been very entertained.

Priyanka-Chopra-Wallpaper-4.jpg

Edited by Tank