• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

I'm surprised nobody has posted some of these. I was able to catch a few movies this summer.

Jurrasic World - Plot and acting were not spectacular, but it was a fun movie.

Ted 2 - A must see if you liked the first one. I thought it was hilarious and it had a few great lines.

Train wreck - Typical Apatow film. It was good and had funny moment, but it also went on to long at times. I would give it 7 out of 10. Lebron James was pretty funny in the movie. He plays a cheap ass.

7 Days in Hell - I am a tennis person and this might be the 2nd best Tennis movie ever. A little more raunchy than I expected but movie was very funny.

Just finished the 3rd season of Wallander

Wife and I really enjoyed the series. Favorite one was the second to the last one that was mostly filmed in Latvia

Kurt Wallander plays the inspector role with lots of emotional baggage due to seeing so many horrific crimes.

4.5/5

saw that a movie called A Brilliant Young Mind was coming out this week with a 97% fresh rating

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/a_brilliant_young_mind/

So I hit Youtube for the trailer and found the whole movie.  

I highly recommend it.  Very solid all the way around. 

is this a movie version of that highly acclaimed tv show:

enhanced-17047-1401747091-14.jpg

watched "under the tuscan sun" last night, getting into the italy vibe.

i'd never seen it, wife owns it.

it was good. diane lane is still hot.

stoked to bop around tuscany.

gonna show the cuter half cinema paradiso tomorrow. one of my favorites.

Edited by mrwicked

It was an amazon night last night.

Sneaky Pete - B+.  Pilot for a show about a con man who gets out of prison and assumes the identity of his cellmate, to avoid the people he owes big money to.  Equal doses of tension and humor.  Giovanni Ribisi is good in the title role.  Hope it gets picked up for a full season, it has potential.  Surprise cameo at the end.

Hand of God - B.  Watched four episodes and we're hooked on it.  Ron Perlman as a corrupt judge who finds religion after his son tries to commit suicide and ends up in a coma.  The judge goes off the deep end trying to find the people who drove his son to do what he did and he gets even more corrupt and fanatical.  I started watching this show because I kept seeing the banner ad for it here and finally decided to give it a shot.  Advertising pays off.