• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

A doc on Netfliz called Drew: The Man Behind the Posters. Really interesting. About the artist Drew Struzan. He did some of the movie posters for Star Wars and Indiana Jones (plus about a thousand others). He also did album covers when he first started out. The one that stood out to me was the cover of Sabbath Bloddy Sabbath. Terrific movie, highly recommended.

HBO Now - Silver Streak
Showtime streaming - To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything, Julie Newmar

I had no idea Robin Williams had a cameo in TWF.  10 minutes in and he pops up.  RIP RW...and Swayze.

Also, I saw what may be the worst movie I've seen on Rifftrax.  Even Bill "Crow" Corbett says it's the worst movie he's riffed.

Another thing just dawned on me this morning.  So far after 2 episodes of Fear the Walking Dead.

Being Black in Los Angeles sucks even more.  Because so far in 2 episodes there were 3 black men.  One turned out to be a drug dealer, who died and turned.  One was a BF of the main family, who got bitten.  And one was a vice principal who turned.  

And yet the fat white kid somehow survives.

We've been watching Penn & Teller Fool Us on Monday nights. They have four or five magicians perform in front of P&T and an audience, trying to trick the two professional magicians. P&T usually know the tricks, but a few times they've been fooled. If you like great magic tricks, you need to watch this. Haven't seen anything even marginally bad yet, and that includes a 13 year old who performed great card tricks tonight. Fun show!

We've been watching Penn & Teller Fool Us on Monday nights. They have four or five magicians perform in front of P&T and an audience, trying to trick the two professional magicians. P&T usually know the tricks, but a few times they've been fooled. If you like great magic tricks, you need to watch this. Haven't seen anything even marginally bad yet, and that includes a 13 year old who performed great card tricks tonight. Fun show!

Been watching a few episodes. Some really good talent on the show.

I quit The Walking Dead after season 1 because of the atrocious acting. I'm giving Fear The Walking Dead a chance but its pretty awful through the first couple episodes. 

we love walking dead.

it gets better as it goes on IMO.

but there are times where zombies have nothing to do with it.

like everyone is arguing or strategizing, and then a zombie walks in, they shoot it, and get back to the conversation.

zombies are so slow and drunk they aren't really a big threat.

but i think its a great show.

best show on TV though is downton abbey.