• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

Just watched the first 6 episodes of the The Fall

Took a long time to get going. The first 3 were really slow. Now it has some unbelievable parts. Notice that it has 5 stars. I wouldn't give that many. 3 1/2 or 4.

Hope it continues to get better.Gillian Anderson plays a good role.

We'll that's good to hear it'll pick up a bit. I'm on episode 3 now and was thinking it's a little slow to develop. Anderson is good. I never thought much of her, even in X files but she's pretty damn sexy now.

Whiplash - 4.5/5

Awesome film. Great acting all around. It had me hooked from start to finish. Simmons' 100% deserved his award. I need to watch Birdman and find out if it was more deserving than Whiplash.

I thought Whiplash was much, much better than Birdman.

The guy who plays the serial killer is about to become a big star.  

I liked the pace of the show, personally.  Season 2 is better, IMO.  I agree with your rating.  I'd give it 4/5 overall.  its a nice show to fill in the time between new seasons of other shows i love.  cannot WAIT for season 3 of Hannibal....which also has Gillian Anderson, btw. 

Anderson's character reminds me of a watered down version of Helen Mirren's character in Prime Suspect.  

Where can I catch up on Hannibal?  I've heard it's great but only saw one or two episodes available on HuluPlus and nothing on Netflix (if I remember correctly) or Amazon.  Am I right or did someone finally post them.  I don't like to download torrents....or should I say that my wife doesn't like me to...so that isn't an option.

Just finished The Fall. It does pick up the pace in last few episodes and it gets much better.

Still some unbelievable stuff. Overall it was worth watching. If you have started it and are half way through you might as well finish.

Gillian Anderson makes the show. The serial killer plays a good role also.

I suggest watching these British shows, Peaky Blinder, Marco Polo and this show with the closed caption on so you can understand all the words.

big hero 6 B

typical disney move. kind of turned in to "how to train your inflatable" for a little while.

the maze runner B

the hunger games for boys with a bit of lord of the flies thrown in. my daughter is reading the book and wanted to see how the film differed. gonna be a part two, and it held my interest pretty well.

Started to watch "The Last Man on Earth" last night because I bought into the hype.  Got about 20 minutes in before I fell asleep.  Yeah, I was tired but it still put me to sleep.

Another plug for "Brooklyn Nine-Nine."  Me and Nate can't be the only people that like that show.  It's really good.  

Started to watch "The Last Man on Earth" last night because I bought into the hype.  Got about 20 minutes in before I fell asleep.  Yeah, I was tired but it still put me to sleep.

Another plug for "Brooklyn Nine-Nine."  Me and Nate can't be the only people that like that show.  It's really good.  

I love Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Usually watch on Hulu. 

i made it all the way through "the world's last man", and i have no regrets. it wasn't hilarious, but it was kind of fun watching him roam around everywhere he wanted and not worry about obeying things like traffic laws or taking stuff he wanted from stores. i also like that he stopped at a lot of museums and took famous paintings to put in his house.

* * * SPOILER ALERT * * *

the chick is kind of neurotic in a way that may serve as a good foil to him.

my wife and i are fans of "madam secretary" and were very glad to see it back on the air last night. the supporting cast is good, and tea leone is very credible as the secretary.

Edited by Tank