• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

1 minute ago, Jason said:

It looks real but I could see it being staged just to get people caring about The Oscars again. If it is indeed real I think most people will look at Smith as a bitch that can’t take a joke due to his wife’s insecurities 

33 minutes ago, Lou said:

He paused in his tear-filled speech to share what fellow nominee Denzel Washington had told him earlier, “At your highest moment, be careful, that’s when the devil comes to you.” He also included an apology to the Academy and his fellow nominees before going back to thanking the King Richard team, Venus and Serena Williams included. “Art imitates life: I look like the crazy father, just like they said about Richard Williams. But love will make you do crazy things.”

1 minute ago, Jason said:

It looks real but I could see it being staged just to get people caring about The Oscars again. If it is indeed real I think most people will look at Smith as a bitch that can’t take a joke due to his wife’s insecurities 

Will Smith is just insecure because his wife’s a bitch

1 hour ago, Lou said:

He paused in his tear-filled speech to share what fellow nominee Denzel Washington had told him earlier, “At your highest moment, be careful, that’s when the devil comes to you.” He also included an apology to the Academy and his fellow nominees before going back to thanking the King Richard team, Venus and Serena Williams included. “Art imitates life: I look like the crazy father, just like they said about Richard Williams. But love will make you do crazy things.”

He didn’t apologize to Chris Rock or the audience.

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

You know, maybe Rock earned it. If he targeted Smith himself then it's fair game but you leave family out of it. If I'm getting an award and they target my wife, that's a closed fist and maybe more than one. 

FFS, he's a comedian. He tells jokes. He made a GI Jane joke. Big fucking deal. 

4 hours ago, Lou said:

FFS, he's a comedian. He tells jokes. He made a GI Jane joke. Big fucking deal. 

Context, Lou. The jokes context targeted a very sensitive subject for the Smiths and women with her same affliction.

Some lines you don't cross in search of an audience laugh. Rock should have known better on that specific stage he was performing, in front of that audience, the purpose of his job that night and his responsibilities. It was a form of public shaming and not humor. 

15 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Context, Lou. The jokes context targeted a very sensitive subject for the Smiths and women with her same affliction.

Some lines you don't cross in search of an audience laugh. Rock should have known better on that specific stage he was performing, in front of that audience, the purpose of his job that night and his responsibilities. It was a form of public shaming and not humor. 

That's bullshit. They're words. It was a joke. You don't commit assault because someone tells a joke. 

Smith is a bitch. 

Put you in the audience, your mom next to you and Rock making jokes her kidneys are so bad she is looking like a white woman from the Housewives of Orange County. 

Context, Lou. When someone goes after your family member that has a condition they are struggling with its not so fucking funny. 

It was not the venue for that joke. Rock is a stupid man and got bitch slapped for it.

2 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Put you in the audience, your mom next to you and Rock making jokes her kidneys are so bad she is looking like a white woman from the Housewives of Orange County. 

Context, Lou. When someone goes after your family member that has a condition they are struggling with its not so fucking funny. 

It was not the venue for that joke. Rock is a stupid man and got bitch slapped for it.

I wouldn't go up and assault anyone. Period. 

Pinkett Smith announced last year she shaved her head after struggling with alopecia. The actor said in an Instagram post, “Now at this point, I can only laugh

His acceptance speech included:

"Smith said, "I know to do what we do, you gotta be able to take abuse and have people talk people about you. In this business, you gotta have people disrespecting you. And you gotta smile and pretend that's ok."