• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

Watched 2 movies recently, both suspense/thriller types:

"Run" - Mother/daughter coming of age movie.  Lou will love it.  Actually, deranged mom (Sarah Paulsen) movie.  Give it a 6+.

"Fractured" - Family road movie starring Sam Worthington.  Also, give it a 6+.

Also, started Season 1 of Blacklist last night with the family.  Episode 1 was strong.  Wife and I had watched a few seasons a while back and liked it, fell off track.  Starting over and watching with the 11/13 year olds.

Netflix:  Wentworth Season 8 Part 2.  An ending that they left wide open to return.  Overall, a much better chick prison flick than Orange is the New Black.  But very similar.  In so, so many ways.  Was definitely worth the watch.  And if you enjoyed Orange is the New Black, you will definitely enjoy this one.

23 hours ago, Jason said:

I don't want to read this whole thread but has anyone watched Yellowstone? It has been recommended to me. 

Yellowstone is sort of a good bad show. Like it’s entertaining, but the writing is just sort of crap sometimes. Similar to SOA in that way, which makes sense given that a lot of the same people are involved. It’s worth watching, but you’ve just gotta accept some of the weird leaps they make with the plot to wrap up/advance storylines here and there. 

2 minutes ago, Adam said:

Shane Gillis Youtube Special again

I still haven’t done this yet!!

Ever since your text it’s been tops of my to do list and I can’t set aside the time uninterrupted. Flying to KC tomorrow and am trying to download it to watch on the plane.

1 minute ago, Brandon said:

I still haven’t done this yet!!

Ever since your text it’s been tops of my to do list and I can’t set aside the time uninterrupted. Flying to KC tomorrow and am trying to download it to watch on the plane.

If you have time to watch soccer.....