• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

21 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

I enjoyed this show for the first 2 seasons and then lost interest somewhere in season 3. I liked Malek from "The Pacific" and wondered when he would show up on something else. Mr Robot was that something else ..of course he's a household name now

@Homebrewer Have you checked out Counterpart on Starz yet?  I think those shows have a similar vibe to them.

I have enjoyed both of them.

Netflix:  Russian Doll.  Well, kind of an appropriate series for this Groundhog Day.  Starts off slow.  You have to kind of get over the Orange is the New Black chick.  But about midway through it becomes interesting.  Oddly, another Orange is the New Black chick gets introduced.  But it has the Groundhog Day vibe, but in a totally different direction.  It's also a fairly short series, since each episode is 30 minutes and only 8 episodes long.  If you don't give up on it in the beginning, and make it to the end of episode 3, it picks up from there.

10 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Netflix:  Train to Busan.  A 2016 Korean zombie movie.  Might have been one of the better zombie movies I have seen.  Even with the subtitles, it was worth it.

i watched world war z last week. that was enough zombie stuff for me.

1 hour ago, Lou said:

wait a minute.

you guys actually take other zombie movies seriously?

world war z was the first (and only) zombie movie i've ever seen.

because i have no interest in watching other zombie movies, i can therefore conclude that it's the best zombie movie i've ever seen, and i refuse to hear discussion about other zombie movies.

On 2/2/2019 at 12:31 PM, Homebrewer said:

For those watching True Detective (if you aren't you should be, it's amazing) HBO has made episode 5 available to stream now, due to the game tomorrow. 

Curioser and Curioser as the series reaches the halfway point..

Good episode,  but still more questions than answers. 

17 minutes ago, Tank said:

world war z was the first (and only) zombie movie i've ever seen.

because i have no interest in watching other zombie movies, i can therefore conclude that it's the best zombie movie i've ever seen, and i refuse to hear discussion about other zombie movies.

So let it be written. So let it be done.