• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

Creed 2.  It was a good movie.  It flowed well, but a bit slow.  Definitely worth seeing, either in the theaters or cable.

Spoiler

Just IMO.  But I thought Drago should have won.  I really liked that aspect of the story.  And it's one that I hope continues in a sequel.  

On 12/4/2018 at 12:19 AM, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

Escape from at Dannemora.. I love Paul Dano & Benicio Del Toro. So far, I find it to be great television. Patricia Arquette is Facking crazy. 

fify..tried to look it up and had a hard time finding it. Going to check it out, looks like a winner.

On December 4, 2018 at 12:19 AM, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

Escape from Dannemora. I love Paul Dano & Benicio Del Toro. So far, I find it to be great television. Patricia Arquette is Facking crazy. 

thanks for the recommendation. I'm loving the show.

Benicio is one of the best actors alive. 

6 hours ago, Redondo said:

Just finished season 3 of The Last Kingdom

Wife and I enjoyed it a lot. They are talking about season 4 so I hope they continue

yeah, the last half of S2 and S3 were much better than the first 1.5 seasons. 

I'm guessing there will be a S4, especially now that Netflix has taken over

Bohemian Rhapsody - good, not great. Too many errors in the timeline and facts for me to thoroughly enjoy it. Mind you, I'm a huge Queen fan so that undoubtedly has something to do with my disappointment in the movie. Rami Malek was fantastic, however. 

the biggest issue I had with the movie . .

Spoiler

Mercury didn't learn he had AIDS until 2 years after Live Aid 

On November 24, 2018 at 9:05 PM, Tank said:

Sometimes I get the impression that you spend like two hours a day in the office, then head home to watch 14 hours of obscure foreign shows on Netflix/Hulu/YouTube that I've never heard of and will never watch.

Tank, this has really been weighing on my mind. I feel bad that you have limited your television viewing in this manner. You are missing out on so much, my friend. 

I'm praying for you. 

23 hours ago, Taylor said:

Widows

Overrated movie. It has some excellent acting and directing, but the story was all over the place. There was too much going on, and the movie tried to hit on so many themes that it was convoluted.

Guh.

I think we have different tastes and hope that's the case. The theme is up my alley and was hoping to see it soon with minimal expectations...since I know these movies like Triple 9 and The Town aren't going to win any awards. But this does have great reviews and a good rating on IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes. I don't expect much, but hope you're wrong. 

Was looking to watch this and the new Clint Eastwood movie together next week when I get back from KC.

1 hour ago, Lou said:

Tank, this has really been weighing on my mind. I feel bad that you have limited your television viewing in this manner. You are missing out on so much, my friend. 

I'm praying for you. 

my theory remains - if it isn't on one of the four major networks, then how could it possibly be good!

3 hours ago, Lou said:

Bohemian Rhapsody - good, not great. Too many errors in the timeline and facts for me to thoroughly enjoy it. Mind you, I'm a huge Queen fan so that undoubtedly has something to do with my disappointment in the movie. Rami Malek was fantastic, however. 

the biggest issue I had with the movie . .

Reveal hidden contents

Mercury didn't learn he had AIDS until 2 years after Live Aid 

Yes, the timeline was a bit off on a few things, especially what you named. I also think May and Taylor made themselves out to look good all the time.

Still loved it though. Went home and watched the YouTube of Radio GaGa at LiveAid. Great attention to detail right down to the Pepsi cups on the piano.

41 minutes ago, NJHalo said:

Yes, the timeline was a bit off on a few things, especially what you named. I also think May and Taylor made themselves out to look good all the time.

Still loved it though. Went home and watched the YouTube of Radio GaGa at LiveAid. Great attention to detail right down to the Pepsi cups on the piano.

lol yeah, May and Taylor were quite the saints. 

the performance scenes were fantastic. if you want to watch some great footage, check out Queen's concert at Wemblay.