• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

Just finished season 5 of the Sheild

What a good show. I have watching the first 5 season as much as I can. I have really enjoyed the show with all the twists and turns.

Thanks for recommending it!

Now I'm off to finish the last 2 seasons. Hope they end it properly.

On October 22, 2018 at 5:52 PM, AngelsLakersFan said:

Watched the pilot episode (movie really) of The Romanoffs on Amazon. I thought the racism of the old French lady was hilarious.

the old lady was brilliant.

my opinion on the first 3 episodes:

1. very good

2. good

3. terrible 

Saw The Nightmare Before Christmas Live at the Hollywood Bowl. It was phenomenal. Danny Elfman, Katherine O'Hara, and the guy who played Oogie Boogie Man (along with others) were there to sing their parts. At the end, as an encore, Elfman was joined by Oingo Boingo and they played Dead Man's Party.

10/10, would pay $100+ to watch it again.

4 hours ago, Taylor said:

Saw The Nightmare Before Christmas Live at the Hollywood Bowl. It was phenomenal. Danny Elfman, Katherine O'Hara, and the guy who played Oogie Boogie Man (along with others) were there to sing their parts. At the end, as an encore, Elfman was joined by Oingo Boingo and they played Dead Man's Party.

10/10, would pay $100+ to watch it again.

Dude, I am so jealous.  

Ok, I just finished watching season 3 of Man in the High Castle and I have to say that I liked it.

I agree with everyone that the Smith, Tagomi and Kito stories are the most interesting, but overall, it was better than what I expected.

Ha, I must be really drawn to fascists storylines.

15 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Amazon.

Thanks

14 hours ago, Brandon said:

Bosch is great.

Forgot to post about Ray Donovan. They released the first episode a week ago on their app or on demand.

Its on Hulu I believe and I'm going to start it after I finish season 7 of the Sheild

Man.  So the Bosch people started setting up at 6 am.  Finished shooting around 10 am.  All for what looks like a bit over a minute scene.  Which probably means 30 seconds of airtime. 

If you are interested.  I took some photos.  Looks like the scene involves Detective Robertson, and maybe Maddie.  Couldn't tell because she was in the house and I only got a glimpse of her.  The last photo of the redhead on the porch walking out in jeans and jean jacket was the person in question.  The video is the full scene they shot from one angle.  In total, they shot it from 3 angles with about 2-3 takes each time.  

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zsjLwxBgw4P7qaG89

Edited by gotbeer

Still working on Power. Interesting enough to keep me following but I have to admit...when someone gets knocked off, my first reaction is usually relief that I won't have to suffer his or her crappy acting anymore. Hoping Kanan (50cent) takes a bullet soon.

Past few weeks I've watched:

Hereditary:  8/10 I don't typically do horror flicks, but really liked this film.  It took me two viewings to get what was going on, and still have a few questions to totally get my head wrapped around it.  Highly recommend.

A Star Is Born:  8/10 Thought the movie was well done and was surprised at how well Bradley Cooper sings.

Bohemian Rhapsody:  6/10 Just didn't feel that engaged.  They did a nice job recreating some moments from Queens career but the difference between the live music scenes in Queen and A Star Is Born were big.  I felt like the scenes in Queen were just recreating old moments, while A Star Is Born was creating new moments that really helped the character development.