• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

21 hours ago, Lou said:

the only bad thing about Power is Fiddy's acting. he's horrible.

Tommy is great.

I think he's pretty good. Just finished S1 (which was kinda boring for the first few episodes). Not a fan of all the romance, but I am starting to really get into the main storyline.

On 9/11/2018 at 3:50 PM, Lou said:

all caught up. 

Damn son. You’re an animal.

sometimes it takes me multiple viewings to get caught up due to sleep deprivation....which the lady always asks, “didn’t we watch this?” Or “is this the same episode we will watch three times before you see it through?”

I wish I watched it like you. Like all shows it has its lulls or slow parts, but the whole of the show to where it’s at now is really remarkable. They have a bunch of “oh shit!!” moments.

Having now been caught up what do you think about it?

16 hours ago, Brandon said:

Damn son. You’re an animal.

sometimes it takes me multiple viewings to get caught up due to sleep deprivation....which the lady always asks, “didn’t we watch this?” Or “is this the same episode we will watch three times before you see it through?”

I wish I watched it like you. Like all shows it has its lulls or slow parts, but the whole of the show to where it’s at now is really remarkable. They have a bunch of “oh shit!!” moments.

Having now been caught up what do you think about it?

yeah, mom has had a rough time lately so I don't really sleep much.

great show, imo. definitely got better as it went on. I dig Tommy's character. 

Holy shit @ the last two episodes of Power S4.

Spoiler

I very rarely gasp out loud at plot twists, but this was an exception.

Definitely the best season of the show (thus far).

I agree with Lou about Eagan being the best character--but he only became good after Holly.

Edited by failos