• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

10 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

Thanks for the reminder/heads up. Watched episode 1 today. They really have their hands full living up to the first two seasons, while staying true to the original concept of the movie...so far so good.

Where are you watching it? Amazon? I have Netflix and it's not on there.

9 hours ago, cezero said:

I loved Broadchurch Season 1, and Season 2 was right up there. I watched both on special/secret sites. 

I don't feel that big of an urge to do the same for 3, and will just wait for it come out on Neflix or PBS.

So you have told us that 2 or 3 times now..Season 3 might be the best of all of them, according to those of us who have actually watched it and reviewed it here...so why is it that you need to keep telling us that you don't really have an "urge" to watch it?

Is there some reason we should care what your urges are?

Deep Space 9 was a truly dull series. Sorry but Kate Mulgrew was a poor casting, a punt after Geneviève Bujold walked off the set in the initial shooting. The only worse casting was Scott Bakula as the first Enterprise captain.

On April 22, 2017 at 1:55 PM, Brandon said:

i couldn't get into mr. robot.

was hooked initially and was binge watching, but then it just seemed to go in such a wild direction i didn't care to keep up.

started off really good

I binged the first 2 seasons and actually enjoyed them. I watched the first 15 minutes of S3E1, and for some reason, had no desire to watch any more. 

Still haven't 

Just now, Lou said:

I binged the first 2 seasons and actually enjoyed them. I watched the first 15 minutes of S3E1, and for some reason, had no desire to watch any more. 

Still haven't 

bummer.

i always felt like i would get back to it because it had some good parts, but there's really too much good stuff out there that if you aren't into something it's best to move on and watch the next three things out there.

Just now, Lou said:

Billions kicks ass.

As does Fargo.

Has anyone (else) watched S3 of Bosch?

started it, i keep knocking out although it says i'm on episode 4. going to restart it. picks up right where it left off and is the same good stuff as before.

6 minutes ago, Brandon said:

started it, i keep knocking out although it says i'm on episode 4. going to restart it. picks up right where it left off and is the same good stuff as before.

Lol I do that all the time. I come back and automatically start watching the first "unwatched" episode. Then a few minutes in I realize that I missed something 

On 4/24/2017 at 10:56 PM, Tank said:

i may be the slowest binge watcher here, but i'm still watching The Man in the High Castle, season 1. watched four more episodes today, and this continues to be a really fun watch. through episode 8 as the resistance is acquiring the next bootleg film and the yakuza are now involved. some nice twists and turns in this show.

finished season 1 last night. what a fun cliffhanger. going to start season 2 sometime this week.

anyone else watched this amazon prime series?

need to still see billions from sunday.......too busy binging bosch, which was as good as expected. hopefully goliath will be dropping soon. watched better call saul.....it's ok but feels like something putout for fans while still trying to make a legit story. i guess because we all know jimmy turns into saul, this charade with the brother is just kind of in the way of mike's arch and the returning characters. the mike story line has some real breaking bad feel to it.

i still have more free time to squeeze and want to catch up on narcos, peaky blinders, and marco polo. i started the shield and also boardwalk empire a long time ago and want to knock those out, as deadwood since it's only three seasons. sounds like i need to watch season 2 and 3 of fargo. and call me crazy, but i want to watch the wire and sons of anarchy again.

ambitious list.

On April 30, 2017 at 3:07 PM, Tank said:

finished season 1 last night. what a fun cliffhanger. going to start season 2 sometime this week.

anyone else watched this amazon prime series?

Yes, a few of us have. 

S2 is every bit as good as S1

Watched a documentary called "Seven Five" about the corruption in the police department in the 75 district of New York in the late 80's early 90's. Mike Dowd was off the chart out there as a crooked cop. Interesting to watch unfold.