• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

watched "the lobster" last night. with colin farrell and rachel weisz.

it was.. interesting. my wife gave up from boredom about 20 mins in. i watched the entire thing.

it was kind of a like a wes anderson movie without all that pesky quality story line and good dialogue. 

not bad, just didn't quite achieve much on the whole and was kind of all over the place. some scenes are great. most were pretty neutral.

it's definitely different.

The director is beyond overrated and on the decline, but this flick was dope. I actually really liked it and found the opening scene to be one of my favorites.

The soundtrack is kind of a hipster electro mix, I listen to the Spotify playlist every now and then. Speaking of the soundtrack and opening scene, I thought the use of the Chromatics "Tick Tock" to be fantastic with regards to building up the parts of the scene.

I originally hoped for more from the movie, but in retrospect really like it.

Amazon is testing some new pilots for possibly making into series.  And one of them is, The Tick!  Now that one took me back.  It's been so long since I've seen the cartoon.  But man, it looks fun in the just entertainment sense.  If you have Prime, they have the pilot on there right now. 

Close encounters of the third kind. Hadnt sat down and watched it in years. They play if pretty regularly, but i always seem to just catch the ending. 

Forgot how good of a movie it was. Classic spielberg, lots of suspense leading up to the finale. 

For an old movie, the "creepy" factor holds up pretty well through the beginning, when the UFOs first start showing up, the kid getting kidnapped etc.