• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

7 hours ago, JAHV76 said:

I'm traveling and they have the channel METV where I'm staying. Some great classic shows on the station. I'm currently watching old Carol Burnett episodes. Some funny stuff. Harvey Korman and Tim Conway were pretty funny together.

We have it all the time here. I catch some old MASH shows and a few others here and there.

Watched a documentary on Netflix called Fastball. Really good. About the science behind a fastball. Focuses mainly on legendary pitchers like Walter Johnson, Bob Feller, Bob Gibson, and Nolan Ryan. Narrated by Kevin Costner. Can't believe I hadn't heard anything about it prior to stumbling across it looking for something interesting to watch. Baseball fans should thoroughly enjoy it.

On July 7, 2016 at 8:30 AM, nate said:

You can watch every Showtime show on Amazon streaming for like $8 a month or you get it included if you have Showtime through your cable/sat provider.

But that's just Showtime, what about the rest or the movies/tv shows they only send out and don't stream?

Watched a documentary on Amazon video about the JonBenet Ramsey case. Still interesting after all these years. I think the doc was from years ago, but I hadn't seen it. It's only about a half hour long and it mainly focuses on the ransom letter and the similarities of the letter's content to Patsy Ramsey's handwriting. The side by side comparisons are compelling.

On 7/5/2016 at 8:28 PM, JAHV76 said:

I'm traveling and they have the channel METV where I'm staying. Some great classic shows on the station. I'm currently watching old Carol Burnett episodes. Some funny stuff. Harvey Korman and Tim Conway were pretty funny together.

1232 on TWC 

Sunday nights they show Cheers, Taxi, Mary Tyler Moore Show and Get Smart.