• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

I watched Lawrence of Arabia for the first time. Had to split it up into 3 viewings because of its length.

Soild movie. That period of time, from the turn of the century through the first world war, fascinates me.

That movie in 70 mm was amazing.  Don't see many theaters that can handle that width anymore.  But man is it impressive.

yo tank, season 2 of halt & catch fire is really good. I binged watched it this weekend. 

apparently, season 3 is confirmed for 2016.

oh good, thanks for the heads up. probably looking at thanksgiving break to watch it all.

I watched Lawrence of Arabia for the first time. Had to split it up into 3 viewings because of its length.

Soild movie. That period of time, from the turn of the century through the first world war, fascinates me.

i still haven't seen it.

Yes, it's confirmed.   

As a geek, it's interesting in a way the mishmash of tech.  Starting with the PC, going to mac, going to internet, going to chat rooms, going to servers, going to gaming.  The story lines that I'm picking up really seem like IBM PC, Mac, AOL, Dell, probably like a Belkin type server, Ultima, Atari.  I'm sure they will get to World of Warcraft soon.  

I think the biggest problem with season 1 is that they made it like there wouldn't be a season 2.   So everything is rushed.  It went from making the cheap PC.  To now everything in season 2.  I would have liked to see more of the PC vs Mac wars that led to a server system.  Which could have led to the dial up vs broadband conflict.  

It's definitely interesting, but I wish they would just focus on one aspect of computers––they're still all over the place.

I like how the finale sets up season 3, it'll be very fun to watch. Gordon is one of my favorite characters. 

Great flick. Peter O'Toole is excellent as Lawrence.

Finally started season 3 of House of Cards.

Binge watched the first two seasons last year and am having a really hard time remembering everything. 

I have that problem with GoT. I binged everything but the last season 2 years ago. I feel like I'll have to do it all over again if I want to know what the hell is going on when I finally dive back in.

I couldn't handle The Knick.  I love horror and gore but when there is gore from surgeries it gets to me more. I wanted to like it but I couldn't handle it.

Close your eyes when there's blood! It's not really just about surgeries, so you won't be missing much.

Finally started season 3 of House of Cards.

Binge watched the first two seasons last year and am having a really hard time remembering everything.

Season 3 is so bad. Good luck.