• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

On January 30, 2017 at 6:48 AM, NJHalo said:

On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 2:12 PM, NJHalo said:

Has anyone heard anything good or bad about Medici: Masters of Florence? It is on Netflix, and stars Dustin Hoffman, Brian Cox, the guy who played Robb Stark, and a bunch of other Game of Thrones Alumni. Seems interesting, but I don't want to waste my time if it sucks

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5057130/

Not yet. It is still on the hit list though. I will post a review once we start.

watched it 

Watched The Woman In Gold

Takes place in Austria just before WWII and 2000 forward. It's about the art that the Germans seized from the Jewish people who lived there and what happen to the valuable art. Relatives try to get the art back. Helen Mirren stars. Interesting movie. Wife and I enjoyed it.

3 hours ago, Redondo said:

Watched The Woman In Gold

Takes place in Austria just before WWII and 2000 forward. It's about the art that the Germans seized from the Jewish people who lived there and what happen to the valuable art. Relatives try to get the art back. Helen Mirren stars. Interesting movie. Wife and I enjoyed it.

I liked it too. 

On February 12, 2017 at 5:53 AM, Redondo said:

What did you think about it? Considering watching it, but waiting for input.

I enjoyed it, especially after the first couple episodes. 

One flaw, but I won't give my input until someone else has had a chance to watch it. (not plot related) 

Watched the remake of Ben-Hur on the plane from Florida. I give it a 7. It was good, not great. If anything, I think it showed how cutting edge the special effects were in the original. The sea battle scene could have been better. They pretty muck kept it from his point of view below the decks. The chariot race was better than the original.

The guy who played Ben-Hur looked so familiar, it was driving me nuts the whole time I was watching it. I had to wait until after I got off the plane to check IMDB. His name was Jack Huston, the actor who played Mr. Richard Harrow on Boardwalk Empire. Harrow was the guy with the mangled face, who had to wear the mask.