• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

Just finished Stranger Things which was a fun show.  I was in diapers when the show is supposed to take place but it still makes me think of the late 80's and early 90's before everyone was glued to their cell phone and/or on the internet.  I know every generation has some sort of nostalgia for how things used to be and I guess it's just a sign I'm getting older.    

11 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Just finished Stranger Things which was a fun show.  I was in diapers when the show is supposed to take place but it still makes me think of the late 80's and early 90's before everyone was glued to their cell phone and/or on the internet.  I know every generation has some sort of nostalgia for how things used to be and I guess it's just a sign I'm getting older.    

Nope. It was better back then. We actually went outside and did shit.

5 hours ago, Jay said:

Binged Season 1 of "Mozart in the Jungle"

It's a good show.

Surprising how good some of these Amazon shows are.

I really like that show a lot. Gael Garcia Bernal's character is so great. One of my favorite TV characters ever after only two seasons. Was so glad to hear that he won the Golden Globe for his role.

9 hours ago, Jay said:

Binged Season 1 of "Mozart in the Jungle"

It's a good show.

Surprising how good some of these Amazon shows are.

When I first read this I thought I was really falling behind the times...I had no idea that there was a whole genre of new shows set in the Amazon Jungle. 

On September 22, 2016 at 1:46 PM, Tank said:

watched the season premier of Designated Survivor last night. new show where keifer sutherland is one of the president's cabinet members (sec. of transportation?) and is the designated survivor during the state of the union. the capitol is blown up during the speech and sutherland suddenly finds himself being sworn in as the new president. good first episode, and it looks promising.

I'm liking it.

(cue the: " _____ would never get away with ____")

Shin Godzilla.  Very interesting movie.  It was more about Japanese politics than a monster movie.  It was really fast paced too.  Subtitles were flying by.  Almost too fast if you don't read quickly or have a wandering attention, and detracted from what was happening on the screen.  Definitely not an "American" movie.  And really gives a look into the Japanese poiltical scene, with international intervention.  I also think they got back to what Godzilla was originally, a statement about nukes.  It's just too bad it's a one week release, and not going through the art house circuit.