• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

On 9/22/2016 at 5:56 PM, Don said:

I'm looking forward to the Magnificent Seven. I think I'm always intrigued by westerns because they give characters a lot of room to breathe and become larger than life (think Val Kilmer in Tombstone). And I like the idea of seeing Denzel Washington and Chris Pratt work together in that sort of setup. It'll either be very good or a bit disappointing IMO, but I definitely want to find out.

Saw it tonight.  It was ok.  Nothing really stood out.  IMO, thought it was very vanilla and safe and predictable. 

On 9/21/2016 at 3:10 PM, Adam said:

Room - A

My wife was screaming obscenities at the screen for pretty much the whole movie. It was frightening without trying to be frightening. I loved how the movie illustrated the challenges the different family members faced in the last act. 

That scene with the kid in the back of the police car and they are still looking for his mother.  That scene just broke me.

On 9/23/2016 at 5:10 PM, JAHV76 said:

@Tank it's been a while since I ate at this place but I thought I would share it was good and something different in Sacramento http://www.tapatheworld.com/la-cena-dinner/

Thnx, JAHV. Can't eat dessert, rice or bread but veggie rellano looked good. Unfortunately we didn't have time for this as we were singing all day today, but I appreciate the gesture.

Went to see "Hell or High Water" last week.  Really enjoyed that one.  Great acting and cinematography.  Jeff Bridges is always good but looked old as f%ck.

Anyone watching "The Exorcist" on FOX?  Only two episodes thus far.  Watched a short 5 minute segment and it seemed promising, but not sure I can hang because the original movie scares the feces out of me.