• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

10 hours ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

I still have yet to watch Bloodlines Season 2, but it will be ending after the 3rd season.

Netflix is coming out with a western themed series next year. I can't wait, the cast is phenomenal. 

I really want HBO or Netflix to come out with a gangster series set in 1940's-1950's Los Angeles. 

bloodline season 2 is great.

i heard its just netflix and sony fighting, also because tax breaks for making shows/movies in florida is expiring.

bloodline and ballers used it all up, so from now on the show will be much more expensive to produce.

i hear ultimately it might just move off netflix. i think the writers planned for 5-6 seasons.

Soylent Green

Not sure why I never saw it when it came out.  Very interesting that Edward  G. Robinson filmed his death scene knowing that he was in the final stages of terminal cancer. 

7.5 / 10

Mr. Robot Season 2

I think season 2 has been as good if not better than season 1.  I found the similarities between Agent DiPierro and Elliot very interesting.  The isolation, especially through the camera angles.  And lots of questions, what is real,what isn't? 

Mind awake, Body asleep. 

4 / 5

On 9/14/2016 at 11:27 PM, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

I still have yet to watch Bloodlines Season 2, but it will be ending after the 3rd season.

Netflix is coming out with a western themed series next year. I can't wait, the cast is phenomenal. 

I really want HBO or Netflix to come out with a gangster series set in 1940's-1950's Los Angeles. 

That would be a show about the LAPD corruption. 

Watching season 3 of Blacklist. 23 episodes. About 10 in so far. Same unbelievable scenes, but some new twists in the plot. Familiar with the characters so I will finish the season. Hopefully it doesn't get too phony where I can't watch any more. I am learning about high level criminals and what is actually possible. 

Sully - A

wife and i saw it this morning. while they spend plenty of time showing you the forced water landing and what was going on behind the scenes, the focus of the movie was the NTSB investigation into whether or not they could have (and should have) landed the plane at an airport. it was very well done and struck all the right emotional chords. the special effects were very good.

2 hours ago, Tank said:

Sully - A

wife and i saw it this morning. while they spend plenty of time showing you the forced water landing and what was going on behind the scenes, the focus of the movie was the NTSB investigation into whether or not they could have (and should have) landed the plane at an airport. it was very well done and struck all the right emotional chords. the special effects were very good.

How is the editing, pacing, and cutting of the film in comparison to American Sniper if you've seen it? I felt Clint just chopped together a film for American Sniper and that was part of the reason why it was such a let down IMO. How did Sully flow?

2 hours ago, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

How is the editing, pacing, and cutting of the film in comparison to American Sniper if you've seen it? I felt Clint just chopped together a film for American Sniper and that was part of the reason why it was such a let down IMO. How did Sully flow?

It was a bit choppy at the beginning but worked itself out about halfway thru. It kind of jumped between NTSB hearing and the crash before settling in. Didn't see American Sniper - had it on the dvr but we just switched to directv and changed our equipment. Oh well.