• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

My buddy introduced me to HarmonQuest which is a show from Dan Harmon (Community, Rick and Morty) where him, his wife and two regulars play an ongoing game of D&D.  One of the regulars is the dungeon master while the other is a character in the game and every episode has a new guest start they incorporate into the story.  They plan in front of an audience and the episodes have animation added for how the game is playing out.  Never played any of that stuff but it's entertaining watching them do it since most of the guest stars have never played or know what it is and I don't even think the rest of them aside from the dungeon master have that much experience with it.  

1 hour ago, Tank said:

don't know how i missed it originally, but i try to watch Key & Peele when it's on. they do some really funny stuff. my favorite is the substitute teacher from the inner city. both K & P are extremely talented and fun to watch. 

"Damn it A A Ron."

2 hours ago, Tank said:

don't know how i missed it originally, but i try to watch Key & Peele when it's on. they do some really funny stuff. my favorite is the substitute teacher from the inner city. both K & P are extremely talented and fun to watch. 

They have a ton of great ones. Sex Addict Wendell, Dad's Hollywood Secret, and Aerobics Meltdown are a few that immediately come to mind.

kpam.jpg

3 hours ago, Tank said:

That's one of the most rewatchable sketches ever made. Gets me every time.

On September 6, 2016 at 5:16 PM, gotbeer said:

It's funny how fast they are moving through the tech.  But I like the series.

I like it too, but this season is a little slow. Not sure if I like the new character too much, either.

watched the hateful eight on flight to europe. was good but probably in the middle third if i was to rank tarantino movies. the acting was great, kurt russell is awesome in everything. maybe i need to watch it again. im bummed i didnt get to watch it at a 70mm theater.

watched the revenant on a flight back. thought it was enjoyable.  those wilderness shots were awesome. wasn't great, but was definitely visually entertaining. 

33 minutes ago, mrwicked said:

watched the hateful eight on flight to europe. was good but probably in the middle third if i was to rank tarantino movies. the acting was great, kurt russell is awesome in everything. maybe i need to watch it again. im bummed i didnt get to watch it at a 70mm theater.

watched the revenant on a flight back. thought it was enjoyable.  those wilderness shots were awesome. wasn't great, but was definitely visually entertaining. 

I liked the Hateful Eight a lot more the second time I saw it. A lot of the dialogue slips past the during the first view.

On 9/6/2016 at 8:06 AM, Harriet said:

Hell or Highwater

Pretty good. I think I expected more due to the critical acclaim and reviews. Still good, though.

That was really a good piece of storytelling. I wish Hollywood would embrace that more than the superhero comic book films. Jeff Bridges somehow morphed perfectly into the role he played. Like he had been this dusty his whole life. 

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

That was really a good piece of storytelling. I wish Hollywood would embrace that more than the superhero comic book films. Jeff Bridges somehow morphed perfectly into the role he played. Like he had been this dusty his whole life. 

Couldn't agree more. 

These are few and far between, these days,

Narcos is great. 

I've been binge watching it and I'm half-way through S2. Wagner Moura is an incredible actor–-and Pablo is a phenomenal character. Not a fan of Steve, though. Terrible character.

--

21 hours ago, failos said:

Narcos is great. 

I've been binge watching it and I'm half-way through S2. Wagner Moura is an incredible actor–-and Pablo is a phenomenal character. Not a fan of Steve, though. Terrible character.

--

Watching season 2 now.  Agree about Moura, he's remarkable in the role.