• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

Furious 7

furious-7-10.jpg

Took me awhile to figure out that the beautiful woman second from right is Nathalie Emmanuel from Game of Thrones.

I liked how they handled the passing of Paul Walker, the ending was nice.

CSPAN is showing coverage from the 1976 Republican National Convention, the last contested convention. Sure sounds as if President Ford is going to win the nomination.

Another interesting aspect is the battle over Rule 16C, which if passed, would require Ford to name his VP running mate before delegate voting would take place. 

It's interesting to see news anchors/reporters reporting and not pushing an agenda. Cronkite just might make it. 

Ghostbusters.  Not sure if I liked the movie or not.  Total remake, so that was a big negative.  I did think Chris Hemsworth's character was just hilarious in the movie.  It's like everyone else thought they needed to be more serious, and so let they Hemsworth do all the comedy which is odd, because I don't remember him in comedy roles.  Overall, it wasn't a total disaster.  But it was trying way too hard and might be better suited to watch on cable.

On 7/17/2016 at 10:42 AM, Tank said:

For some reason I have HBO so was flipping around and found the new version of Vacation. What a piece of crap. Lasted about fifteen minutes, which was fourteen and a half minutes too long.

I thought it was decent.