• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

On 5/25/2016 at 10:18 AM, Angels_Make_Me_Drink said:

The Nice Guys -- 4.5/5

This movie is the one I was most excited for this year. I loved it. It had good comedy and good action. Gosling was terrific; as was Crowe. Angourie Rice also stole the show. Highly recommended. It really is a shame that it bombed at the box office. It's such an original film in an industry full of high scale blockbusters and stupid movies based off of brands and games. 

Kids in movies are usually annoying as fuck but I agree,  Angourie Rice was excellent.  Loved this movie and yeah,  too bad it bombed. 

2 hours ago, cezero said:

I'm binging Game of Thrones. 

About to start season 4, which I heard has elements of A Storm of Swords and A Dance with Dragons. Should be fun, especially since there's supposed to be a divergence from the novels in the eps coming up for me. 

I'm going to binge read all the novels after my exams. I can't believe you hadn't watched the show before. Enjoy it!

I watched "The Witch" on Sunday night. What a total piece of shit movie. How in the hell is it in the 90s on RT? No idea what in the hell was going on during the film and then the ending was something totally out of left field. Not even remotely scary. 

my brother and i watched "Shooter" last night on showtime. good flick, and i believe it's one of the required movies showtime is required to show at least once a day.

i love the scene where they go see the crazy old man about whether or not it's possible to make a bullet from one gun look like it came from another gun. he talks about conspiracies and how the JFK shooters were dead and buried within a couple of hours because that's how conspiracies work. the FBI agent says "and you know this how?" and he replies "(I've) still got the shovel."

the timing on it is perfect.

17 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Friday night lights, hadnt seen it in a few years. Actually a lot better movie than i expected. Good drama, which i wouldnt expect from a movie about sports, high school sports even less

And Explosions in the Sky did the soundtrack. This and Lone Survivor are really good work OST wise.

has anyone been watching the remake of Roots? it's been on the history channel and A & E network this week. tonight is episode 3.

it's an updated version of the original, but it's left out some things that if you know the story well enough you are aware that they're missing. it's a little more bloody, too, at least the small amount of it that i've seen so far. 

16 hours ago, nate said:

From the very first episode it is one of the most boring shows I have ever watched.  Pretty sure it is mostly for chicks since it is basically just a period soap opera.

Im in to deep already. I just gotta see how it ends

ive  seen every episode of breaking bad but I haven't watched the last 6 episodes. I stopped watching it months ago. I might re start that too.

You guys need to check out Outcast. It's a new Cinemax show that officially premiered last night. I'm not usually into shows about demonic possession but this is so damn bleak it's kind of refreshing. Cinemax has really improved their lineup with stuff like Banshee, The Knick, and Strike Back.