• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

i'm watching Birdman right now. it's really slow. not sure if i'm going to finish it.

Stuck it out. Good performances, and the use of only one camera was novel, but I'm not much if a fan of "let's talk about life and what it all means" movies. Seeing this movie once was enough for me.

The Kids Baking Championship on food network. These kids are 11-13 years old and are amazing. Monday nights at 8:00. A lot of these kids are real charmers.

i tried baking cookies recently drunk off my ass.

but by the time the oven was pre-heated i had eaten all the dough. it was delicious.

Edited by mrwicked

Watched a documentary on President Garfield. What a truly bizarre case of malpractice.

i think his assassin tried to make a case in court that what killed him was all the doctors sticking their fingers in the wound. given their lack of sanitary practices back then, you could make a strong case for this today.

of course, none of it would have happened if he'd never shot garfield in the first place.

I just watched the first episode of the series "Billion Dollar Wreck" on the History Channel.

Story about a British luxury liner that sank off Nantucket back in 1909 and the father and son team that are trying to salvage the wreck.    They claim that there is secret gold on board that is valued in excess of one billion.  The story also explains the obsession the father has with the wreck on how it basically ruined his life up to this point. This is the second attempt since the 1980's when the father tried initially.

Very interesting so far.

I think of it as 24 or Strike Back for adults. 

It still has to be a little crazy, but there's some actual characterization and decent writing to go along with it.  

Pretty fair assessment. I like the Saul character a ton. Without him, I'd probably be over it. 

The Man in the High Castle

Amazon streaming series about what America would be like in the 1960s if we had lost World War 2

The pilot episode has me hooked, so I am hoping it keeps up

Edited by NJHalo

^ i keep forgetting to sit and watch that.

how is it?

im a totally ww2/nazi history nerd, hope its entertaining.

One episode in, and I think it is good. It usually takes me a while, but given the subject matter, this has my interest.

I just signed up for amazon prime this christmas. That means i can catch that nazi show right? Do i need to download a specific app to watch it?

We bought the Firestick last year. It is finally starting to make it worthwhile. Not expensive, but not a whole lot of stuff on there I can't get thru my FIOS

Watched the first 6 episodes of the The Killing

Wife and I are enjoying so far. Hopefully is stays this good for the next 3 1/2 seasons

Why is it they seem to pick such homely looking girls for these detective shows? Between this one and Broadchurch....