• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

Gonna start watching (and probably finish) Making a Murderer sometime before this weekend is over.  Recently watched stuff, if I can remember it all:

Concussion - B.  Solid movie, great acting by Will Smith, but there wasn't much drama to it.

The Revenant - B+.  Starts out excellent and then tapers off.  Incredible filming, though.  

Star Wars - B.  Solid, good setup for the next few movies.  

The 33 - C.  Okay, but I'm already forgetting about it and I just watched it yesterday.

The more I think about it, I hated the ending of Fargo season 1. I need to rewatch it again because I still can't fathom it being so basic for how good the season was.

I'm not even tempted for season 2 because it was such a let down.

If after watching season one of Fargo you aren't tempted to watch season two you have incredibly high standards for your tv viewing. Or you are so busy that you watch very little tv. In my opinion it's a top 3-5 show on tv. The only show I think I like better is Ray Donovan.

Bloodline is boring the shit outa me. Too many flashbacks, too much background and melodrama.

Pops had a stroke, and that took 3 episodes to happen, and so far that's all that's happened..

I will give it another 1/2 hour, but I'm doubting it is going to keep my interest.

Basically a "soap opera with good actors" is my opinion so far.

The dialogue is very soap.

Trainwreck: (B-) funny in parts otherwise mediocre and overly raunchy.  It was too long as well; the whole cheerleader thing at the end was quite dumb.  Going forward I will avoid any movie with Amy Schumer.

Whiplash: (A) great from start to finish.