• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

It must be too early in the morning. For a second there, I thought you said Twilight marathon.

Twilight Zone never gets old.

twilight marathon is thanksgiving eve at my house.

Twilight zone has aged pretty well considering how old it is. Pretty impressed by how they could take a limited budget (i assume) and still do a real good job of creating atmosphere and suspense.

The time enough at last episode is still my favorite.

Twilight zone has aged pretty well considering how old it is. Pretty impressed by how they could take a limited budget (i assume) and still do a real good job of creating atmosphere and suspense.

Agree. They made you really think out side the box. They were made 1959-64. Amazing how well they have held up.

Oh wow, I guess you didn't get the AW memo. You aren't allowed to say anything nice about HOC after season 1 or you're a big, dumb stupidhead.

Season 2 was good. 3 was just garbage. 

In no order.  And don't even know the names of the episodes.

Shatner in a plane.

Shatner with the fortune telling napkin holder.

The astronauts off course, and they end up in Reno or something like that

The astronauts that land in the land of the big people

The aliens that land on earth and they are tiny

I think it was one of the few hour long episodes, but the one with the sunken sub

The guy that loved reading books, that survived the nuclear holocaust

The kid that didn't like bad thoughts, and into the cornfield

The manequins that get to live out in the world for a month

Man, there are just so many good episodes.

That's my favorite episode too. The end is soul crushing.

I gave Jessica Jones a second chance and now I'm hooked. It's an entertaining show, but it's drivel compared to Daredevil. Still, it's entertaining despite having a shitty first two episodes.

I gave Jessica Jones a second chance and now I'm hooked. It's an entertaining show, but it's drivel compared to Daredevil. Still, it's entertaining despite having a shitty first two episodes.

What episode are you on? I made it to episode 8 before calling it quits.

We just binge watched Jessica Jones. Well done. I'm  not a big fan of the superhero/comics so I tend to avoid those shows, but I thought this was really well done. The villain was fantastic and they didn't shy away from covering topics like trauma, abuse and the likes.

Just watched "Family Tree" a Christopher Guest series on HBO. It was pretty good and easy to go through quickly. It's about a guy from England whose great aunt dies and he tries to track down family members to get answers about the family history.

Has anyone watched the Stephen Merchant series for HBO called "Hello Ladies"? I started watching and got through like 6 episodes and lost interest. It's just the same episode over and over it seems like.

I just downloaded The Last Kingdom. Has anyone given it a watch? I've read rave reviews about it.

Just watched an episode of Inside the Actor's Studio with Bryan Cranston. What a phenomenal actor. Its time to give Breaking Bad a 4th go around.

Cranston seems to be a genuinely likeable dude. Every interview and podcast I've heard with him is enjoyable.

Jessica Jones- B+/A-

What a well done show. Krysten Ritter is amazing. She nailed the character. David Tennant's Killgrave was also an amazing villain. Really made the show something special. I do think DareDevil was slightly better but Jessica's personality won me over. Another home run for Marvel.

Just watched "Family Tree" a Christopher Guest series on HBO. It was pretty good and easy to go through quickly. It's about a guy from England whose great aunt dies and he tries to track down family members to get answers about the family history.

Has anyone watched the Stephen Merchant series for HBO called "Hello Ladies"? I started watching and got through like 6 episodes and lost interest. It's just the same episode over and over it seems like.

I watched both of these series. Family Tree was good. Kind of bummed they didn't renew it. Hello Ladies was a bit repetitive. Stephen Merchant's character could be annoying at times. He always screwed over the people that were supposed to be his friends so he could get laid. Kind of dumb. Since it wasn't renewed for a second season, they did a full length movie as a sort of finale. The movie was actually really enjoyable.

In no order. And don't even know the names of the episodes.

Shatner in a plane.

Shatner with the fortune telling napkin holder.

The astronauts off course, and they end up in Reno or something like that

The astronauts that land in the land of the big people

The aliens that land on earth and they are tiny

I think it was one of the few hour long episodes, but the one with the sunken sub

The guy that loved reading books, that survived the nuclear holocaust

The kid that didn't like bad thoughts, and into the cornfield

The manequins that get to live out in the world for a month

Man, there are just so many good episodes.

the one in reno where the guy kills his buddies to survive? That was a good one for sure. A lot of them seemed to involve space, and aliens. I guess because the space program was in full swing it made for good stories the public would eat up

The one where the girl disappeared into another dimension in her bedroom. Talking tina.

And obviously the simpsons holloween parodies