• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

I'm on episode 2 of Downton myself.

Had to catch myself, go back, and remember what happened at the end of last season.

My fear is that it will be a letdown, not as good as it has been...

But I think it looks like it's going to keep interest at least.

Hope I don't lose my man card for admitting to watching DA..but it's so good..

Red Oaks. Amazon original comedy series. It's pretty funny. Takes place in the mid-80s, A kid working at a country club, trying to decide if he's going to college or what. Has the 80s vibe down pat. Only three episodes in, but I'm definitely looking forward to the rest.

That sounds like Caddyshack

99 Homes. Really good drama about the mortgage crisis around 2008-2010. Michael Shannon and Andrew Garfield star in it. Highly recommended.

RT Rating

Sounds really good, I'll check it out. I'm a huge fan of Michael Shannon. Edited by failos

finished season 6 of downton abbey

this last season was slightly less soapy than the last couple, which was nice

looking forward to the xmas special next month to finish the whole thing off

......and of course, there's the xmas sherlock special, too. 

On episode 7.

I must say...I'll quite miss the Crawleys.

It is really good. Michael Shannon is always terrific. Hadn't really seen Andrew Garfield in anything that I was too impressed by, but he is fantastic in this movie. By far, the best acting I've seen from him.

You should watch Never Let me Go. Andrew Garfield is in it, and it's excellent. 

Oscar Isaac was amazing in "Inside Llewyn Davis".

It wasn't until I saw "Deus Ex Machina" that I realized he's kind of a genius. 

Can't wait to see him in "Xmen:Apocalypse" and of course "Star Wars:The Force Awakens".

Check out A Most Violent Year, if you haven't already. It's a really good movie and Oscar Isaac is terrific in it. Jessica Chastain is good in it too and she looks hotter than ever.

Edited by Ray McKigney

Oscar Isaac is one of my favorite current actors and it definitely seems inevitable that he'll become a household name pretty soon, in no small part thanks to his role in the new Star Wars.

Loved him in Ex Machina and A Most Violent Year, and Inside Llewyn Davis might be my favorite movie of this decade so far. 

Yeah, everyody involved with Llewyn Davis got hosed by the Academy. That was weird.

Creed.

Story line was good.  Then it slowed down in the middle.  Good ending.  Not as good as 1 and 2, but then again, those are hard to top.  But they are definitely setting it up for a sequel.  

Overall, if you liked the Rocky movies, you should enjoy this one.  It's definitely worth while for Rocky fans.

Oscar Isaac was amazing in "Inside Llewyn Davis".

It wasn't until I saw "Deus Ex Machina" that I realized he's kind of a genius.

Can't wait to see him in "Xmen:Apocalypse" and of course "Star Wars:The Force Awakens".

I'm a fan of Oscar Issac and I watched Ex Machina when it came out. I also watched Show Me a Hero which he starred in for HBO.

Now, it was only until very recently that I realized he was in Ex Machina. I mean, this guy has incredible range—I was shocked.

SyFy has been running weekend James Bond marathons. I can't change the channel outside of sports and have re-watched all of the recent ones with Pierce Brosnan and Daniel Craig.

I have a boxed set from about 10 years ago and should catch up on all the old ones I haven't seen yet.

I'm a fan of Oscar Issac and I watched Ex Machina when it came out. I also watched Show Me a Hero which he starred in for HBO.

Now, it was only until very recently that I realized he was in Ex Machina. I mean, this guy has incredible range—I was shocked.

Yeah...he can seemingly play any nationality it seems. He also had a small role in Drive too.

He definitely has benefited by dropping his last name for his acting career. Oscar Isaac Hernandez or Oscar Hernandez sadly would have probably got him typecast