• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

I seem to be watching more and more episodes of Flip or Flop. I have come to the conclusion that Tarek El Moussa isn't half as sharp as he believes that he is, and that they only have a show because Christina is so f'n HOT. Maybe someone who is in real estate in Orange County can shed some light on this.

I only watch the show to see what Christina is wearing, the shorter the better.

The Martian 15/10

this is as good a movie as i can remember seeing. had me hooked the whole time. it's a much better space rescue movie than gravity. the story is compelling, the dialogue is good, and matt damon is completely convincing in his role. there's enough gadgetry stuff for anyone, and the problem solving issues are handled very, very well.

it's long, but the time flew by for me. would gladly watch this one again.

Ducks_Make_Me_Drink

Posted Yesterday, 09:35 PM

I just started Black Sails. I've heard mixed reviews about Season 1 but great reviews about Season 2.

I"m always down for some pillaging and plundering.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Didn't know season 2 was out!

I dug season 1 actually...going to check out season 2

Thanks. (Sometimes it's easy to forget about series since they take so long between)

I finished Broadchurch Season 2.  It was quite the juggling act with the trial of Joe Sims and the investigation of the old murder that gave gave Hardy the heart problems.  But it all worked. 

My only criticism is that it needed more episodes to explore all of the characters/relationships as well as it did in season 1.  On the other hand, if it had been any more episodes, I think it would've felt a little clunky, so the extreme editing was maybe for the best. 

I just checked Netflix and it didn't have season 2 yet. Where are you watching it?

saw the commercials for that.

im stoked too.

watched "oh brother where art though" with the cuter half recently, she had never seen it.

still awesome.

love that sound track.

Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2.  

Everything that Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 wasn't.  Continued to follow the book kind of closely.  Although not sure about the whole Gale ending.  

It's entertaining.  Although the last part of the movie might be disapointing to some.  

Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2.  

Everything that Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 wasn't.  Continued to follow the book kind of closely.  Although not sure about the whole Gale ending.  

It's entertaining.  Although the last part of the movie might be disapointing to some.  

I enjoyed it. I was interested in seeing how Plutarch's role would be handled given the death of Phillip Seymour Hoffman. In all, I think they handled it as well as they could have. I know much of the filming was done prior to the release of Mockingjay Part 1.

Edited by Mark68