• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

I'd have to watch it again, it's been a while.

If I remember correctly:

Well that didn't work, ***SPOILERS***

[spoilers] He was kind of a legal hitman. It was both the revenge angle and he teamed up with the DEA or whatever US entity because he knew all the players and was able to pull them out. It was like the US let him do his thing because it shutdown and took care of the things they needed....mutually beneficial relationship. [/spoilers]

At least I think that was the takeaway but could be wrong, I feel like I'm missing another angle with the cartels. Definitely going to watch this again when it comes out.

It felt like Benecio was on a downward spiral but crushed it in this movie.

Edited by Brandon

Thats kind of what i got too Brandon. So was del toro initially a "good guy" in columbia, as in he was a prosecutor (like it said)? Or was he always just a medallin cartel guy?

Thats the part i didnt get i guess.

But yeah, he was great in it. Remembering now, he was pretty good in savages too. Movie was weak, but he played a good bad guy.

Funny to think how young he looked in that james bond movie back in the day compared to now.

you ever get any cool insider stuff from him?

i never actually met him. i worked with his daughter for a few years. she said that the jury was the first group of people to see the zapruder film, and it was pretty hard for them to watch. i think he's still alive, and i would love to sit with him and hear his side of things, mostly if they thought clay shaw was really involved in the whole thing.

Hopefully they get a new host for the Daily Show too. This Trevor dude is unbearable

yeah agreed.

i watched some clip on youtube where he was back after some emergency surgery.

it was unbearable to watch.

but the worst were the comments saying how amazing he is and hows he's totally coming into form.

every third word out of his mouth was "like"

which is bad in general, but 100x worse when you see it in captions.

Edited by mrwicked

The Gift - B.  Decent suspense movie with a sorta-surprise ending.

Pixels - C-.  Not a good movie but not terrible either.  It's Adam Sandler and Kevin James.  It's as dumb as a football bat but occasionally entertaining.  Stick with the "Anthology of Interest II" episode of Futurama instead.