• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

I tried talking about Mr. Robot on here over a month ago. Nobody seemed to care.

I think it's the best show on tv right now, though the pickings are slim.

i think it will take a while to build an audience.  Breaking Bad didn't really become popular till after the 1st season.

Here's the first 4 minutes of the show. Has a lot of similarities to dexter.

Edited by Poozy

I tried talking about Mr. Robot on here over a month ago. Nobody seemed to care.

I think it's the best show on tv right now, though the pickings are slim.

I love the 70's graphics they use in the title sequence.

Crazy story line. Some pretty cool dialog.

"Yo, yo, yo my album just dropped. Only 20 likes."

Just finished the first 2 seasons of Wentworth.

Some if it is hard to believe and there is a lot of drama for a small prison. Still worth watching and has some good twists and subplots.

My wife and I will watch season when they release it.

4/5

The Other One- the Long Strange Trip of Bob Weir

It's a Netflix documentary. Even if you're not a fan of the Dead (I am) it's worth a watch. The dude's had a pretty incredible life and there's a lot of great music.

Did you stick around to watch the credits?

So did anyone see Fantastic 4?

Man, I just saw the cinemascore.  It got a C-.  I've never seen a movie get such a low score.  Especially cinemascore, since it is more rah rah and like a popularity contest.  Heck, Tomorrowland and Pixels got a B.  This is how bad this movie must be.  A rotten tomatoes of 9% doesn't help also.  

holy sh*t.

first movie in a long time i am legitimately excited to be released.

scorsese and dicaprio are going to do "devil in the white city."

such a great book.

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/leonardo-dicaprio-martin-scorsese-reunite-for-devil-in-the-white-city-1201567113/

I am extremely excited, as well.

my daughter and i like watching the new bear grylls show on monday nights where he and a celebrity go somewhere very remote and then try and make it back to a rally point and head home. they have to do all kinds of difficult survival things along the way.

in this week's episode, bear and michelle rodriguez were setting up camp for the night. they found a mouse and bear killed it for supper. they were out of water, so he said that they were going to need to consume urine from one of them. they skinned the mouse and then michelle volunteered to pee in a cup. they would use the urine to make a broth. she did, they cooked it over a fire with the mouse inside, and then both of them ate and drank.

i hope i'm never in that kind of situation.

my daughter and i like watching the new bear grylls show on monday nights where he and a celebrity go somewhere very remote and then try and make it back to a rally point and head home. they have to do all kinds of difficult survival things along the way.

in this week's episode, bear and michelle rodriguez were setting up camp for the night. they found a mouse and bear killed it for supper. they were out of water, so he said that they were going to need to consume urine from one of them. they skinned the mouse and then michelle volunteered to pee in a cup. they would use the urine to make a broth. she did, they cooked it over a fire with the mouse inside, and then both of them ate and drank.

i hope i'm never in that kind of situation.

In Japan, that's called foreplay.

for businessmen.

Edited by gotbeer

Finished Parks and Recreation. So glad I gave it a second chance.

I guess I should do this.  My wife and I watched one random episode, or maybe the first?  Anyway we were not into it.

Didn't see it discussed here but the last Daily Show was cool.  Incredible to see how much talent has been on that show over the years.  His bullshit monologue was really cool too.

I was reading that he didn't know Bruce S at all and he kept showing up in the audience for the show because he was a fan.  Eventually Jon got over being nervous about him being there and they became friends.  Pretty cool ending.

So did anyone see Fantastic 4?

Man, I just saw the cinemascore.  It got a C-.  I've never seen a movie get such a low score.  Especially cinemascore, since it is more rah rah and like a popularity contest.  Heck, Tomorrowland and Pixels got a B.  This is how bad this movie must be.  A rotten tomatoes of 9% doesn't help also.  

I took my boys to see it.  Joyless, soulless, humorless, mindless, plotless and boring as hell.  What a horrible movie.  After watching Ant-man it really is incredible to me how Fox can get it so wrong while Marvel keeps getting it right.

Edited by mtangelsfan