• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

I love that the two sons are named Axle and Brick.

and the daughter is named sue sue heck. not a typo - first name and middle name are the same because one of the parents goofed up on the birth certificate.

Sue Heck's friend, Brad, is f*cking hilarious on that show. 

there was one episode early on in their relationship where sue asked her parents if it was okay with her parents if brad went into her room, even though he was a boy and it wasn't allowed. frankie and mike were "oh yeah, go right ahead! fine with us!"

The new Kurt Cobain documentary on HBO. What a POS. The guy who made it had access to so much incredible never seen or heard before material and he makes a movie with ridiculous animation sequences and notebook sketches that magically come to life. There are also a bunch of songs that the director decided he would use to make his own "dark" (what he apparently thought it was like to be inside the mind of a tortured musical genius' mind) music videos. What a complete and utter disappointment. So stupid. 

Edited by Ray McKigney

there was one episode early on in their relationship where sue asked her parents if it was okay with her parents if brad went into her room, even though he was a boy and it wasn't allowed. frankie and mike were "oh yeah, go right ahead! fine with us!"

I've seen that one. I laughed out loud at Frankie and Mike's reaction. I think Mike says something like "Go ahead. Close the door." Hilarious. 

Watched Wolf of Wall Street last night

Lots of T & A so make sure the young ones don't watch. Drug fueled madness as they rise to power on Wall Street. The amount of money they made was insane. DiCaprio plays his part to a T. Part of the movie is over played about how much they party and how much drugs were being used. Aside from all that 4/5

Yeah, very good film. I think it was somewhat easy to see how things played out but it didn't ruin the story or cheapen it.

Outside of being a solid Sci-Fi film with interesting ideas, I thought Oscar Isaac as Nathan was just a very solid, and pretty hilarious character for a rich, playboy genius.

Caleb: "You tore up her picture!!"

Nathan: "I'm gonna tear up this ****ing dancefloor dude"

That line cracked me up.

Outside of being a solid Sci-Fi film with interesting ideas, I thought Oscar Isaac as Nathan was just a very solid, and pretty hilarious character for a rich, playboy genius.

Caleb: "You tore up her picture!!"

Nathan: "I'm gonna tear up this ****ing dancefloor dude"

That line cracked me up.

Yeah, that was hilarious. Great movie in every facet, in my opinion.

Mad Max: Fury Road -- 5/5

Simply put, this was the best movie I've seen since The Dark Knight. Not in regards to the overall film, but in regards to the fact that it matched the buzz and the hype. The cinematography was great; the story was solid and the hype was 100% deserved and matched. It was just an amazing overall experience in theaters. I can not wait to own the blu ray in the coming months. 

Tomorrowland.

So much potential.  It isn't a movie for young kids.  It would probably seem dull and corny to teens.  It just wasn't an adult movie.  It really has no identity.  Script goes from light to dark.  Instead of embracing and exploring tomorrowland, you get a glimpse, then kicked around with a script that just seemed unfinished and incomplete.  

Overall, this is probably a movie best watched on cable, but not actively sought out.  On a 1 to ten scale with ten being Mad Max and 1 being Jupiter whatever POS it was.  In the 3-4 area.