• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

Yeah, I'm through the first 7 eps....really enjoying this. Didn't think twice about it at first but a friend convinced me to give it a go and I got hooked. Incredible fight scenes(especially episode 2!) and Vincent D'Onofrio is damn good as Kingpin

Edited by bloodbrother

Yeah, I'm through the first 7 eps....really enjoying this. Didn't think twice about it at first but a friend convinced me to give it a go and I got hooked. Incredible fight scenes(especially episode 2!) and Vincent D'Onofrio is damn good as Kingpin

What show?

Marvel's Daredevil- A+

Holy hell this show is something. Very dark and edgy. Marvel blew it out of the water with this show. Stoked for the other Netflix shows coming out next year.

Only 2 episodes in, but I'm already hooked.

Also just watched the first episode of Silicon Valley season 2. Still think it's the best comedy on tv.

Edited by Poozy

I'm into the third season of House of Cards, and I find it much more compelling than the second season.

Season 1: Spacey schemes his way to become VP, also murder
Season 2: Starts off with murder, devolves into boring story line about back channeling and China, becomes President
Season 3 (so far): Imposition of an iron will; more compelling storyline as he deals with Russia

Thanks to everyone who recommended Broadchurch on Netflix

I am enjoying it very much.

Wife and I have watched the first 5 episodes. Very well written. Writers spin a large web of suspects and bring out the nasty side of peoples lives in a small town. Amazing how something like this can happen in a small town and affect so many people in so many different ways.

Looking forward to the last 3 episodes

Just looked up Broadchurch and it looks like it is still going for at least 16 episodes.

My Netflix only shows 8 episodes. So when do they release the other 8? Does Netflix have a way of seeing when series are extended?

"The Imitation Game" - A.  Excellent movie and Benedict Cumberbatch was outstanding in the lead role.  Captivating and ultimately saddening.

"Top Five" - B.  Entertaining movie but some of the plot devices are a bit strained.  As a plus, 1.5 hours of Rosario Dawson.  

"The Imitation Game" - A. Excellent movie and Benedict Cumberbatch was outstanding in the lead role. Captivating and ultimately saddening.

"Top Five" - B. Entertaining movie but some of the plot devices are a bit strained. As a plus, 1.5 hours of Rosario Dawson.

IWHI even though Casper gave her AIDS in Kids.

Going Clear - Scientology documentary. Let me preface this next statement by saying that I am not a religious person, but I am fairly tolerable and can understand and enjoy a lot of the stories associated with religion. But holy shit, how the hell could anyone actually believe an intergalactic overlord named Xenu, in an effort to rid his planet of overpopulation, froze and flew alien bodies to Earth, dropped them in volcanos, and their spirits fly around and cling to newborn humans? All this coming from a science fiction writer that never revealed how he "knew" all of this. I don't see how anyone could stay in the church once they learn that origin story. 

Very well done documentary and frightening what that church has been able to get away with (prison camps, paying workers 40cents/hr, etc.).

Edit: Realized there is a chance posters could be Scientologists. If that is the case... my apologies

Edited by HeavenlyHalos