• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

Insurgent.

Just a caveat.  I didn't think anything about this series when Divergent was in the theaters.  I saw Divergent when it was on cable, and it surprised me at how entertaining it was.

So Insurgent, for me, was about on the same level as Divergent.  It's an entertaining flick. Of course there were some parts that didn't fit.  I wish they really extended the sim, and thought they cut that way too short.  

For this movie being a second part of a trilogy.  It definitely did not feel like it.  Whereas Hunger Games, the second seemed to be more leading to the third installment.  And the part one third installment was again a tease more leading to the finale.  Insurgent definitely did not have that feel, and actually had a finale feel to it.  Even if they are going to make a third film.  

This is definitely a film you have to see Divergent first, or else it won't make too much sense.  And if you enjoyed Divergent, then you should enjoy Insurgent.  If you didn't like Divergent, then you probably should wait to see it on cable.  

I knew who Andi picked b/c I googled to see which professional baseball team the guy played for. Old news. They broke up.

Nice ring Chris picked out. Did he have to pay for it?

So this new format with 2 bachelorettes isn't being received well.

None of the Bachelors have to pay for the ring, however the ring must be returned to Neil Lane if the couple does not get married. The odd one was Jason Mesnick that proposed to one girl then dumped her on air only to marry the girl he let go during the final rose ceremony.

The two Bachelorettes was a tough decision by the producers. Their first choice, after personal interviews turned out to no be what they wanted and couldn't decide between Britt or Kaitlyn. They are polar opposites, Britt is first look beautiful while Kaitlyn is a girl you would feel comfortable taking to Monster Truck show. Britt can act like a chameleon while Kaitlyn will be brutally honest.

The guys are to choose which girl they want for the Bachelorette. Men make bad choices, just like women do, so I'm pretty confident who will win the competition but I have no first hand knowledge, I'm on vacation.

Been watching these survival shows on Discovery. Where they are naked with an item each and have to reach an extraction point in about 20 days or so and this other one where two pros go to all sorts of gnar areas with nothing but survival skills. Pretty cool some of the stuff all these people know.

Thanks to the recommendations on here I watched Peaky Blinders. Holy shit. A+

Agree. I really enjoyed it. My wife usually watches the Netflix shows with me, but she passed on PB because of the name. I keep trying to tell her what she is missing.

I added it to my Amazon watch list just yesterday

Season 3 (which is airing right now, right?) is getting phenomenal reviews

can't wait to get started on this show

Season 3 is going on right now....I was hooked from the very first episode. Let me know what you think when you start watching it.

Just started catching up on this seasons The Americans. If you haven't watched it from the beginning...you should.

I was on the fence about this, but a few people whose opinions I respect mention this. Sounds like a sleeper.

I really just need to find some void filler for Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones.....although Mad Men is back on to finish in the next week or so.