• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

I still watch Mad Men, but it's fallen off quite a bit story wise. It developed way too wide of a story, and they can't really find a way to bring it together in any sort of sensible manner. The acting, cinematography, and dialogue are all still top notch though.

I am sure most wont agree but Brooklyn 99 is a funny sitcom.  I enjoy watching it every week.  It is nothing spectacular but I usually get a couple big laughs.  Andre Braugher is really good in it.

Underrated show, and Braugher is definitely solid in it, as is the rest of the cast.  I actually used "I'm turning my chair" at work last night and nobody else got it because nobody else watches the show.  I'm sure if you were there I would have at least gotten a bro-fist.

Birdman - 9/10

Great movie. Funny, dramatic, fantasy elements. Incredible acting. 

i'm interested in seeing this movie but fear it'll be one of those typical movies that the critics just LOVE but is so offbeat and bizarre that i get aggravated for buying into the hype.

i'm interested in seeing this movie but fear it'll be one of those typical movies that the critics just LOVE but is so offbeat and bizarre that i get aggravated for buying into the hype.

Ironically, the movie bashes critics throughout its entirety. But, yeah, I hear what you are saying, it is definitely an acquired taste. 

Watching 3 Days to Kill. Have about 30 minutes left, but it sucks. Lots of lame attempts at comedy. Costner needs to stick to sports movies. 

Red Boxed this when it hit the kiosk. I don't know how long I lasted, but I turned it off. The funny thing was it sucked so bad I forgot about it and didn't turn it back in for a few days.

This movie wasted my time and cost me a few extra bucks that weren't worth it.

I have to pat my kids ass for anywhere from 5 minutes to 30 minutes for him to go to sleep. At first, I was pretty annoyed that he can't put himself to sleep yet. Now, it allows me to watch movies on my phone. I'll finish it. 

I think I forgot to mention:

Jack Reacher - 8/10

Pretty cool thriller

Edited by Adam

I have to pay my kids ass for anywhere from 5 minutes to 30 minutes for him to go to sleep. At first, I was pretty annoyed that he can't put himself to sleep yet. Now, it allows me to watch movies on my phone. I'll finish it. 

I think I forgot to mention:

Jack Reacher - 8/10

Pretty cool thriller

Great typo there

I wouldn't say Downton Abbey is slow at all.

It's f*cking insane awesome.

Give it a try gents.

I assumed it would be stuffy - but I was hooked after the first episode.

And it's just jaw dropping gorgeous (especially on a 65" zt60, holla!)

You got the ZT60? You bastard!

The only TV to beat the Kuro.

That one was surprisingly good.

Going to see The Gambler tonight. Got a tip to check out the theater in Newport at Fashion Island where it's recliner and, I think, beer viewing. Should be cool.

That theater is awesome. Just saw Wild there last week.

I bought a beer at the beginning and then told them to send me another one half way through the movie. Can't beat that.

nate, on 07 Jan 2015 - 5:25 PM, said:

wicked, did you see that Panasonic discontinued their plasma line? We ended up with the last generation. Total bummer.

Yeah - that's the reason I bought it.

They basically said we're gonna go out with a bang and make one final crazy model in limited supply.

So I grabbed one as a housewarming gift to myself to replace my kuro elite, and hold me over until OLEDs come around.

Glad we got in while we could!

I don't know how people do LCDs or LEDs, they look awful to me.

OLEDs will be nice though.

Edited by mrwicked