• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

Today I saw the movie "Boyhood." Wow. Never seen anything like it. They filmed for a couple weeks every year for 12 years, so the actor who plays the main kid aged from 6 to 18 in real life as he aged in the movie. Probably the most realistic portrayal of a kid growing up I've ever seen in a movie.

Cool premise. I'll have to check this out. Netflix?

I have to pat my son's ass for up to 20 minutes to get him to sleep at night. I usually watch netflix on my phone while I do so. 3 episodes into Orange is the New Black season 2. Not a super fan of the show. The attempts at humor fail time and time again and the acting is pretty awful. That said, I always want to see what happens next so I keep watching. Props to them. 

I have to pat my son's ass for up to 20 minutes to get him to sleep at night. I usually watch netflix on my phone while I do so. 3 episodes into Orange is the New Black season 2. Not a super fan of the show. The attempts at humor fail time and time again and the acting is pretty awful. That said, I always want to see what happens next so I keep watching. Props to them.

I just watched the first episode of that last night. Not bad. I'll keep at it until it gives me a reason not to.

Loved the series. A lot of people didn't like it, especially the first two seasons, but I found it to be great television. 

I really liked the first 2/3rds of the first season. After that, I started realizing an annoying pattern that caused me to stop watching about 4 episodes in to Season 2.

The pattern was this: they get a lead on Rosie's killer, they find evidence that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that this person is in fact Rosie's killer, and then it turns out said suspect is into some suspicious s*** but is not Rosie's killer.

It happened at least 5 or 6 times in the first season, and after a couple more times in Season 2, I lost interest.

I really liked the first 2/3rds of the first season. After that, I started realizing an annoying pattern that caused me to stop watching about 4 episodes in to Season 2.

The pattern was this: they get a lead on Rosie's killer, they find evidence that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that this person is in fact Rosie's killer, and then it turns out said suspect is into some suspicious s*** but is not Rosie's killer.

It happened at least 5 or 6 times in the first season, and after a couple more times in Season 2, I lost interest.

Kind of like Breaking Bad when you happened to be watching the two luckiest guys in the world always getting out of trouble....either not getting caught or avoiding death

for some reason the other night we rented via apple tv "they came together" w/ paul rudd and the chick from SNL.

arguably the worst movie we've ever seen.

just absolutely horrible.

the kind of movie the actors agree to do because they want the paycheck to pay for a vacation home.