• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

Finished S2 of "Counterpart" on Prime.  The premise of the show was not necessarily something I thought I'd like, but it held my interest.  I thought it was good, sometimes hard to follow (keeping track of who was who), but a creative show for sure.  Two seasons was plenty for the show and its conclusion didn't leave me wanting more.  J.K. Simmons was very good.

48 minutes ago, T.G. said:

Finished S2 of "Counterpart" on Prime.  The premise of the show was not necessarily something I thought I'd like, but it held my interest.  I thought it was good, sometimes hard to follow (keeping track of who was who), but a creative show for sure.  Two seasons was plenty for the show and its conclusion didn't leave me wanting more.  J.K. Simmons was very good.

I have this on my list, and it seems to be right in my lane as far as premise is concerned . I see you said the conclusion didn’t leave you wanting more, so I guess that means it’s worth a watch? I am leery since I had heard it was canceled.

40 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

I have this on my list, and it seems to be right in my lane as far as premise is concerned . I see you said the conclusion didn’t leave you wanting more, so I guess that means it’s worth a watch? I am leery since I had heard it was canceled.

It was worth watching. The ending was appropriate and I didn’t need the story to continue. I just didn’t think it was a great show, but it was worth watching. It’s pretty dark.

3 hours ago, Jay said:

Is Apple TV + any good? T-Mobile is offering a year subscription for free ($60 value).

i watched "greyhound" and liked it.

i started watching "the morning show" and like it so far.

i haven't watched enough of the channel yet to decide if it's worth the money, but for one year free, knock yourself out.

Amazon:  The Outlaws  A British comedy about 7 people that commit a crime and are assigned community service.  It's really subtle British humor, as opposed to an American type humor.  It's also listed as a crime thriller.  But more of a comedy crime.  It has it's flaws, but overall it was an enjoyable 2 seasons.  

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Amazon:  The Outlaws  A British comedy about 7 people that commit a crime and are assigned community service.  It's really subtle British humor, as opposed to an American type humor.  It's also listed as a crime thriller.  But more of a comedy crime.  It has it's flaws, but overall it was an enjoyable 2 seasons.  

I'm only a few episodes into the 2nd season, but it isn't holding my attention like the first season, which I thought was good.

I just watched the first episode of “City on a Hill” on Prime. Amazing. Terrific cast. I didn’t know it was on Prime or I would have watched it earlier. It leaves Prime in 5 days and I doubt I’ll be able to binge it all. Does anyone know if it’s going to Hulu or another platform?

1 minute ago, T.G. said:

I just watched the first episode of “City on a Hill” on Prime. Amazing. Terrific cast. I didn’t know it was on Prime or I would have watched it earlier. It leaves Prime in 5 days and I doubt I’ll be able to binge it all. Does anyone know if it’s going to Hulu or another platform?

Not sure where it's going

I really enjoyed it a lot

It's a Showtime series and it kept wanting me to sign up and I passed

On 8/26/2022 at 2:39 PM, Jay said:

Apple TV isn't supported on my TV anyway.

I could install it on a Fire TV stick or something but nah.

Actually I changed my mind and installed it on an old Fire TV Gen 3. I want to check out Severance to see what the hubbub is all about.

34 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Yeah, I think it’s weird because the new season is coming out, so I imagine just back to Showtime.

This is another “to do list” show. I watched the first episode when it first came out, but just never followed up.

S3 has already begun.