• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

On 4/24/2022 at 12:27 PM, AngelsLakersFan said:

Watched the first 4 episodes of Outer Range. It's obviously quite comparable to Twin Peaks, and I've gotten some Dark vibes (but with ranchers instead of Germans) from it as well (we'll see where it goes). Well constructed, Brolin is great, lots to like so far.

I've watched it and so far I like it. The acting is solid 

21 hours ago, failos said:

From is pretty lame. I had heard good things about it, and I thought the trailer was interesting, but it’s drivel.

edit: actually it’s getting pretty interesting now

I've been watching this one too. It's Ok and it is doing enough to keep me interested 

7 minutes ago, failos said:

Yeah, it’s interesting. The first couple episodes were not great though.

This is why I don't watch a lot of TV shows. If I'm not blown away within the first few episodes then I give up on the show. This is the reason I never watched Breaking Bad as I watched the first 3 or 4 episodes and was bored with it and never gave it another try.

22 minutes ago, Jason said:

This is why I don't watch a lot of TV shows. If I'm not blown away within the first few episodes then I give up on the show. This is the reason I never watched Breaking Bad as I watched the first 3 or 4 episodes and was bored with it and never gave it another try.

have you watched Ozark yet?

you won't get bored with it.

11 minutes ago, Tank said:

don't let cals see this post.

If you can get past internal prejudices and stereotypes about the LGBTQ community and drag queens (like I had to several years ago), it's one of the most well-done game shows in TV history. The performers are incredibly talented. 

28 minutes ago, Taylor said:

If you can get past internal prejudices and stereotypes about the LGBTQ community and drag queens (like I had to several years ago), it's one of the most well-done game shows in TV history. The performers are incredibly talented. 

What the hell did you do to require court-ordered sensitivity training? 

3 hours ago, Jason said:

You disappoint me, Jason. Breaking Bad is one of the all time greats.

44 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Some people don’t enjoy watching other dudes play dress up—regardless of whether they wear dresses or jeans.

9 hours ago, Jason said:

I gave up on Breaking Bad during the first season, then had to be pulled back in. Part of the problem was I just assumed it was like every other show and I mistook the great subversive writing for poorly written character.