• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

23 hours ago, Brandon said:

No doubt. I feel like most travel and post pre-recorded, but Rogan is solid and Schulz and Akaash are literally doing a pod the second anything cultural or news worthy drops. There's will be good today or tomorrow.

Schulz has weighed in. I've only had a chance to watch the beginning, but he absolutely destroys Smith. 

*BAD LANGUAGE ALERT*

I just finished up the Netflix miniseries, PIECES OF HER.

I liked it quite a bit at first - a thriller with many intriguing elements, pretty good acting. But I feel like it started to go flat with the flashback scenes, and kind of unraveled in an unsatisfying way. The acting of the backstory scenes was notably worse than the main story - the guy who played Gendry from GoT isn't a very good actor.

I love the thriller/suspense genre, but there's big risk to fall flat if the revelations don't pan out.

2 out of 4 stars (or 3 for the current timeline, 1 for the flashbacks).

Edited by Angelsjunky

2 hours ago, Tank said:

Wife and I finished Silk tonight. What an excellent show. 

The ending left us completely unsatisfied, however. A quick search to see if there was a S4 showed that S3 ended in 2014, so that’s that. I have questions that won’t get answered.

Yeah, I definitely wanted more.

8 hours ago, Tank said:

Wife and I finished Silk tonight. What an excellent show. 

The ending left us completely unsatisfied, however. A quick search to see if there was a S4 showed that S3 ended in 2014, so that’s that. I have questions that won’t get answered.

5 hours ago, True Grich said:

Yeah, I definitely wanted more.

Good show and another season would have been nice

1 hour ago, Lou said:

Love this show. 

Hide contents

What a shocking ending to the season, eh? It'll be interesting to see who will replace Nicola Walker.

Spoiler

Ending was a shock to me also

Looking forward to more

Sanjeev Bhaskar plays a great Sunny

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

Moon Knight. The first episode was excellent. 

I also enjoyed the first episode.  I've never heard of this character so I hope it will be an interesting story.  I really liked the cinematography.   Lots of shots which turn out to be reflections when the camera pulls back.

3 minutes ago, Slegnaac said:

I also enjoyed the first episode.  I've never heard of this character so I hope it will be an interesting story.  I really liked the cinematography.   Lots of shots which turn out to be reflections when the camera pulls back.

Spoiler

Yeah the car chase scene where he kept going out and then seeing the aftermath was really well done.