• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

HULU:  Black Sails  What a fun pirate movie.  A bit overboard at times.  But it was entertaining.  Didn't think they would be able to wrap it up neatly, but they managed.  I really thought there was something familiar about this show.  One of those deja vu's of watching something similar.  I'm thinking it might have been a documentary of pirates.  Or just that I need to refresh and play Sid Meyer's Pirates again. But it's a worthwhile complete 4 season series.  

2 hours ago, Slegnaac said:

This was the first thing I noticed when it was happening real time.  One minute he was laughing at the joke, the next he was out of control. 

The joke didn't immediately trigger Will so what did?

This guy pretty much sums up my initial thought process without even knowing anything about what was said or how it happened. To be simple, he's pretty much tired of being called a bitch. 

Will Smith has publicly apologized to Chris Rock after he slapped the comedian during the Oscars Sunday evening.

"Violence in all of its forms is poisonous and destructive," Smith wrote in part on Instagram before publicly apologizing to Rock. "I was out of line and I was wrong."

entertainment/will-smith-apologizes-chris-rock-oscars-slapping

16 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Will Smith has publicly apologized to Chris Rock after he slapped the comedian during the Oscars Sunday evening.

"Violence in all of its forms is poisonous and destructive," Smith wrote in part on Instagram before publicly apologizing to Rock. "I was out of line and I was wrong."

Boring. He needs to double down and smack him again. Just wait in the shadows wherever Chris Rock is at and backhand him. 

Edited by St1ck

8 hours ago, Redondo said:

But Blarg said . . .