• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

9 hours ago, gotbeer said:

You will probably enjoy Narcos:  Mexico then.  It's right up there.

Watched the first episode tonight. My GF and I are stuck at home w covid... she being weaker than me, so fell asleep after 1 episode. Now im pissed because i have to wait until tomorrow to keep watching

Her stupid ass fever better go away tonight, or else she can pick it up in season 2, and be confused

Unbelievable - Netflix

a one-season series of 8 episodes about a girl who is raped but she gives conflicting information and no one believes her. it's a search for truth after the rapist strikes again and a couple of determined detectives from different agencies try to piece it all together. 

this was a good series.

21 hours ago, Tank said:

Unbelievable - Netflix

a one-season series of 8 episodes about a girl who is raped but she gives conflicting information and no one believes her. it's a search for truth after the rapist strikes again and a couple of determined detectives from different agencies try to piece it all together. 

this was a good series.

I really liked that show. The two female detectives who partnered to solve the case were rockstars.

Funny, I just finished listening to a podcast series called "Suspect" about a 2008 rape and murder in the Seattle area. They ended up arresting and charging someone based on flimsy DNA evidence. But one of the other prime suspects was the rapist whose crimes inspired "Unbelievable."

PEN15. A comedy series about middle school, where the two leads are 30-somethings playing themselves as teenagers. It's at times very funny, other times very cringey and uncomfortable, and sometimes dark and hard to watch. Probably the most realistic portrayal of middle school I've ever seen (the movie Eighth Grade is up there too).

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Around the 2020 election, Chuck created an invite-only forum that was closed to everyone except an echo chamber of MAGA sympathizers.

First off that has nothing to do with cats. Second off, why are you still butt hurt about not being invited?

Just now, Blarg said:

First off that has nothing to do with cats. Second off, why are you still butt hurt about not being invited?

I created an alt account called "Cletus" with a photo of a white guy: tanktop, handlebar mustache, beer belly, camo hat, the whole nine yards. Chuck saw right through it.