• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

2 hours ago, failos said:

I completely agree with you. Smith is the best character in the show. I also like Inspector Kido and Tagomi.

I finished season 3 and it was very disappointing to say the least. So many worthless storylines and the plot moves very slowly.

I agree.

it was as if nothing really interesting was happening

Spoiler

. . . until the very last scene . bastards 

44 minutes ago, Lou said:

I agree.

it was as if nothing really interesting was happening

Hide contents

. . . until the very last scene . bastards 

I haven't had the opportunity to watch S3 yet, but it seems to be a let down based on the few posts here and that's a bummer.

I was so looking forward to watching it.

By the way my wife did that to me at a restaurant with a parmesean cheese bottle. It was unintended but she is a cheese glutton on her spaghetti and the little holes weren't pouring enough so she unscrewed the cap and spooned it out. But then never screwed back down the lid and it took one shake and my meal was ruined. 

8 hours ago, OCAngelsNotLAA said:

I never saw the original CHIPS tv series but i watched the new Chips movie last night with Michael Pena and Dax Shepard and thought it was hiilarious.  It is a little cheeseball at times but i thought the jokes were very funny (i was also high so that might have helped).  

i think we solved the mystery on this one, sherlock.

On 9/30/2018 at 8:28 PM, Homebrewer said:

I'm through 4 or 5 episodes..the acting is pretty mediocre and I'm not really sure if I care enough about any of the characters to go a lot further. I'll give it to the end of the season. 

Talking "Power" here..

On 9/30/2018 at 11:21 PM, failos said:

S1 is the weakest season. Keep watching 

I'm over halfway thru S2, and while the subject (cocaine, booze, and hot women) is something I can totally relate to, the acting is still pretty f'n bad.

5 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

Talking "Power" here..

I'm over halfway thru S2, and while the subject (cocaine, booze, and hot women) is something I can totally relate to, the acting is still pretty f'n bad.

it's not meant to be Macbeth, you know. 

just sit back and enjoy 

Watched the pilot episode (movie really) of The Romanoffs on Amazon. I thought the racism of the old French lady was hilarious. It would be an interesting experiment to see it redone with a black caretaker as opposed to a Muslim one, and to then watch it in a theater so you could look around and see everyone people watching to make sure it’s safe to laugh. 

Great writing, as expected, but probably something that will only appeal to the larger subset of mad men fans who weren’t watching for nostalgic reasons.