• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

3 hours ago, Blarg said:

Why are you still watching it after five episodes if you don't like it. This is a girl thing to stick with a bad relationship thinking it will get better. 

yeah well I do that too.

the show's getting better though. 

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Watched the two seasons of GLOW.  The vibe is pretty corny and weird and all over the place.  But it does take me back to the tv show.  So it's bordering on nostalgia awesomeness.

Glorious Ladies Of Wrestling !

yeah, none of us watched it either.

On 7/11/2018 at 6:02 PM, failos said:

is it me or does Bloodline suck ass?

I'm on S1 episode 10, and this show Facking sucks man.

Kept waiting for something to happen and made it well into season 2 before I gave up. It's one of those shows you really want to be good..but.

On 6/30/2018 at 4:53 AM, Lou said:

anyone watching Succession on HBO? 

On 7/1/2018 at 2:58 PM, failos said:

Is it good? All the promos made it look awful. I need a new show badly

On 7/1/2018 at 3:00 PM, Brandon said:

I'm interested, but see it as a 6.9/10 on IMDB. And the first review I saw on there made it sound like shit.

I'll wait on this one and see if it catches on or gets better like other shows.

wasn't going to watch based on the reports, but it really isn't that bad.

Brian Cox is great

On 7/14/2018 at 11:21 AM, Homebrewer said:

Kept waiting for something to happen and made it well into season 2 before I gave up. It's one of those shows you really want to be good..but.

That is actually the exact way I'd describe it. Every character sucks, especially the crying bitch little brother.

Contrast it with a show like Ozark, a show that grabs your attention in the very first episode.

On 7/14/2018 at 11:27 AM, Homebrewer said:

I've been watching Shameless for the past month or 2..a few episodes a week..starting on season 6 now.

What a great show.

Anyone else watching this season of Animal Kingdom? 

Animal Kingdom is probably my favorite show that my wife and I am currently watching. I have a buddy in the music industry that says the gay Cody brother writes songs for a few big artists.  Says he isn't gay IRL either.

Also, i'm not all caught up but i have been enjoying the first couple of episodes of Yellowstone.  Anyone else?  I have been watching it on demand and noticed that there is nudity and fbombs.  Is this the case when  it airs on Paramount channel?  I thought they couldn't show tits unlike premium cable shows like HBO and Showtime.  

1 hour ago, OCAngelsNotLAA said:

Animal Kingdom is probably my favorite show that my wife and I am currently watching. I have a buddy in the music industry that says the gay Cody brother writes songs for a few big artists.  Says he isn't gay IRL either.

Also, i'm not all caught up but i have been enjoying the first couple of episodes of Yellowstone.  Anyone else?  I have been watching it on demand and noticed that there is nudity and fbombs.  Is this the case when  it airs on Paramount channel?  I thought they couldn't show tits unlike premium cable shows like HBO and Showtime.  

Yes...and it is a bit surprising.

I'm having somewhat of a hard time putting the story all together in my mind...not sure if it's the writing or just me not paying close enough attention...but I'm a little confused about how all the pieces fit together. I'll keep watching and hoping for some clarity.

15 hours ago, failos said:

That is actually the exact way I'd describe it. Every character sucks, especially the crying bitch little brother.

Contrast it with a show like Ozark, a show that grabs your attention in the very first episode.

Ozark should return soon...think I read the last week of July.

14 hours ago, Lou said:

Animal Kingdom is the Luis Valbuena of tv shows 

I disagree. It's on that level of Sons of Anarchy and not going to win any awards (although I think that dude Jay already has), but is a quick 45 minutes, with the dvr fast forward, of something to watch while the other shows are in hibernation. 

5 hours ago, Lou said:

SOA was 100 times better than Animal Kingdom. 

and Ellen Barkin's face is scary 

she didn't age as well as i'd hoped she would.

on a somewhat similar note, michelle pfeiffer is in the current antman and the wasp movie. she looks good (maybe not white gold good, though).

SOA had it's moments. I don't ever remember just one solid season where every episode was must watch tv.....maybe season 2 was close with that chick FBI agent. But when it would start to get stagnant they would drop a bomb and bring you back in. It also had some of the most brutal death and intense (rape, etc.) scenes ever put on TV.

Hopefully Mayans will check out.

5 hours ago, Brandon said:

SOA had it's moments. I don't ever remember just one solid season where every episode was must watch tv.....maybe season 2 was close with that chick FBI agent. But when it would start to get stagnant they would drop a bomb and bring you back in. It also had some of the most brutal death and intense (rape, etc.) scenes ever put on TV.

Hopefully Mayans will check out.

Season 2 was great. A lot of people didn't like season 3..I had no problem with it.