• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

On January 26, 2018 at 1:21 PM, mrwicked said:

white men can't jump is a classic. great soundtrack too!

kriss kross were weeks ahead of their time. their sprite commercial changed the game.

to the... tick tock ya don't stop
ya put a can in your hand and just pop the top
hey yo, chris? 
wassup blow
what's that in yer hand?
it's the S to the P-R-I-T-E can
understand the clause chris
drink the crazy crazy twist...
of unexpectedness that you should never miss.
so what's your name?
daddy M-A-C.
and what's you drink?
S-P-R-I-T-E... why?
'cause it's a lifesaver when you need thirst quenchin'
like a kiss with a lymon twist
now you know that's kickin'!
word.
so drink up drink up, it's what you gotta do. 
why?
'cause I like the sprite in you.

Whew! 

I was afraid this had been lost in the GoDaddy carnage 

3 hours ago, Redondo said:

Finished Fauda over the weekend. If you liked season 1 you will enjoy this season. Lot's of character development. I enjoyed it.

Watched it a couple of months ago and liked S2 more than S1. 

First the bad news..The Americans comes to an end tomorrow night. It's been a great ride and imo ranks up there with the best series ever made. This last season has been awesome in every way. Gonna miss the Jennings (but see myself replaying the entire series before long)

The good news is Animal Kingdom returns tonight! We'll finally find out if Baz lives. Really great series, set in Oceanside and No SD County ....with a few shots of San Clemente and Trestles mixed in, here and there.

10 hours ago, Lou said:

Have you watched Lumière (The Team on BBC).

I've been searching for a new show and stumbled upon this last night. Watched 4 episodes lol 

Haven't heard of that show. I'll look it up on Netflix.

Thanks    :thumbup:

The 100 season 5 - Eliza Taylor is enough reason to watch it :). I now like The 100 better than TWD.

Fear the Walking Dead season 4 - they added Maggie Grace, Garret Dillahunt & Lennie James(Morgan) to the cast & they've been better than the original characters of FTWD.

15 hours ago, Redondo said:

Haven't heard of that show. I'll look it up on Netflix.

Thanks    :thumbup:

Found a great new show ... Killing Eve.(not sure if it's been mentioned). It's a lighthearted crime series.

BBCAmerica

Finished Penny Dreadful which ended dreadfully. Unfortunate that the writers became so bereft of ideas for the end game which should have been truly exciting instead of flat. 

Also watched Badass and Badass 2 with the last installment on cue. I true B film without any reservations or excuses, it was simply entertaining. 

On 5/29/2018 at 2:40 PM, Homebrewer said:

First the bad news..The Americans comes to an end tomorrow night. It's been a great ride and imo ranks up there with the best series ever made. This last season has been awesome in every way. Gonna miss the Jennings (but see myself replaying the entire series before long)

The good news is Animal Kingdom returns tonight! We'll finally find out if Baz lives. Really great series, set in Oceanside and No SD County ....with a few shots of San Clemente and Trestles mixed in, here and there.

Jesus man, spoilers. I know it's been brought up before. I'm current on the show but some I have on a watch list or wait until the show has developed a bit before jumping in a series. It just started on season three and is too new to be dropping spoilers for others that may want to watch it.

10 hours ago, Brandon said:

Jesus man, spoilers. I know it's been brought up before. I'm current on the show but some I have on a watch list or wait until the show has developed a bit before jumping in a series. It just started on season three and is too new to be dropping spoilers for others that may want to watch it.

No spoiler there...jeez if you cant discuss anything about a show, especially something that has been a major topic of conversation for 6 freakin months why post here at all.

Under that threat...nothing can be said here but "Liked it" or "Hated it" 

If I had said something about the outcome, that might be a spoiler, but what I did say isn't.

10 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

No spoiler there...jeez if you cant discuss anything about a show, especially something that has been a major topic of conversation for 6 freakin months why post here at all.

Under that threat...nothing can be said here but "Liked it" or "Hated it" 

If I had said something about the outcome, that might be a spoiler, but what I did say isn't.

What?

You just alluded to one of the major characters of the show dying or not. What the F*ck? How's that not a spoiler for someone that hasn't seen the show yet? And no, it hasn't been talked about here for six months...actually no one has talked about the show. If you want to start a follow along thread like we did for Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones, have a blast.

And yes, I specifically created this thread for people to post what they watched recently and if they liked it or not for others to see if they wanted to also view it. Not to be a thread about plot lines and skew others perception or viewing. If someone decided after three seasons that the ratings were good enough to indulge, they now have to view the first two seasons skewed knowing a main character may or may not die, that isn't fair to them. That was a major cliff hanger you dropped that someone else would now know is there. You're Facking up how others would watch the show if they decided to.

If you want to talk about the show directly, use the spoiler tags. You've been told this a few times.

On 5/29/2018 at 2:40 PM, Homebrewer said:

Needed something to watch.  So started Americans.  So far so good.  I'm digging it, and I like the dynamic of seeing it from the other side.  Plus mixing it in with historical events is a good touch.  I can't wait to see if they bring in some other aspects of history.  

10 hours ago, Brandon said:

What?

You just alluded to one of the major characters of the show dying or not. What the F*ck? How's that not a spoiler for someone that hasn't seen the show yet? And no, it hasn't been talked about here for six months...actually no one has talked about the show. If you want to start a follow along thread like we did for Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones, have a blast.

And yes, I specifically created this thread for people to post what they watched recently and if they liked it or not for others to see if they wanted to also view it. Not to be a thread about plot lines and skew others perception or viewing. If someone decided after three seasons that the ratings were good enough to indulge, they now have to view the first two seasons skewed knowing a main character may or may not die, that isn't fair to them. That was a major cliff hanger you dropped that someone else would now know is there. You're Facking up how others would watch the show if they decided to.

If you want to talk about the show directly, use the spoiler tags. You've been told this a few times.

I like agitated Brandon