• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

18 minutes ago, mrwicked said:

Last time I was there, at a table to next to us: Tom Morello from RATM, his kids, and.. Tom Hank's wife Rita Wilson. Ha, dafuq?

That's awesome!

Who the hell is Tom Morello and wtf is RATM?

Edited by Lou

28 minutes ago, mrwicked said:

Last time I was there, at a table to next to us: Tom Morello from RATM, his kids, and.. Tom Hank's wife Rita Wilson. Ha, dafuq?

Jesus, this reminds me......

I'm at the Rainbow Room in Hollywood having dinner with a buddy checking out the celebs when we decide to close out. We start walking out and the waitress chases us down...."excuse me, sir, sir!!" and I stop to which she says, "I hate to ask, but it's been a slow night, can you tip more?" I normally scoff at this (actually, it's never happened, so I didn't know what to do) but where we stopped I looked around to see if anyone saw or heard this loud broad begging for money and it's a booth with Tom Morello, two other celebs I used to remember, record execs in a large booth staring at me because they think I'm cheap or pity for the girl asking for more than the generous tip I left....this may have triggered her hunting us down. I ended up giving her an extra five because Tom was looking at me like, "What's this dude going to do?"

Either way I look like an idiot. It was dope to experience.

So watched the Rain.  Some dubbed Danish or Swedish Netflix series.  The main characters are clueless F*ck tards.  And the story line is similar to Resident Evil except for the zombies.  Not really worth your time, unless you have nothing else to watch.

6 hours ago, Lou said:

I've been watching the Little Rascals

I've noticed the GIFs in other threads. Classics for sure. I grew up on watching them. It was Our Gang originally. Watch this one, one of my favorite episodes and scenes

On 5/21/2018 at 6:07 PM, Ray McKigney said:

Evil Genius on Netflix. 4-part crime documentary. One of the weirder stories I've ever seen. Really interesting. 

Interesting story.  Just not sure I liked the format at how the story was told.