• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

4 hours ago, mrwicked said:

Watched episode 1 of Shameless with William H Macy on Showtime.

Pretty damn good. 

it's a smutty soap opera

not slamming it at all, btw

3 hours ago, GOPSnowflakesHateCezero said:

i really enjoyed infinity war

i'm thinking people who haven't been pretty heavily invested in the marvel universe for the past 10 years might now have liked it so much

Yeah, it was interesting. Thanos was an interesting villain. Very soft spoken but terribly violent. Will be interesting to see how they deal with him in the next installment.

is everyone aware that the chick who played the scarlet which is the younger (and better looking) sister of the Olsen twins? 

42 minutes ago, Tank said:

Yeah, it was interesting. Thanos was an interesting villain. Very soft spoken but terribly violent. Will be interesting to see how they deal with him in the next installment.

is everyone aware that the chick who played the scarlet which is the younger (and better looking) sister of the Olsen twins? 

yeah, i was surprised.  she's looks like she eats sometimes, and she's a totally decent actor. 

12 hours ago, Lou said:

"It’s like the Olsen twins. It’s just gotten sad. I kind of hope one of them ODs so I can stop guessing"

- Tosh 

They were in a booth next to us at Polo Lounge in Beverley Hills last year.

That's the end of my name dropping. Nothing interesting happened and they were both quite pleasant. 

5 minutes ago, mrwicked said:

That's the end of my name dropping. Nothing interesting happened and they were both quite pleasant. 

" Yes,we're ready to order. We'll have a glass of water . . . 2 straws" 

On 5/11/2018 at 1:31 PM, mrwicked said:

Pretty damn good. 

Just finished season 2. It has it's ups and downs.  Frank (Macy) and his wife Monica are such despicable and disgusting characters that sometimes I can't stand watching them. The rest of the cast really makes the show. There are 8 seasons, I'll be continuing with it for sure.

On 5/11/2018 at 1:31 PM, mrwicked said:

Pretty damn good. 

I had watched the first 4 years in a month’s period earlier this year, and then sloughed off.

Although I caught the season 7 episode that an acquaintance of mine was in, same guy who was the cab driver in The Big Lebowski.

22 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

Just finished season 2. It has it's ups and downs.  Frank (Macy) and his wife Monica are such despicable and disgusting characters that sometimes I can't stand watching them. The rest of the cast really makes the show. There are 8 seasons, I'll be continuing with it for sure.

Emmy Rossum, one of the other very good reasons to watch

On 5/12/2018 at 10:58 AM, mrwicked said:

When my daughter celebrated her 16th birthday in 2011 having lunch at the Beverly Hills Hotel, who was two tables over?   Jamie Lee Curtis

On May 11, 2018 at 1:51 PM, Brandon said:

someone at the office recommended that netflix show la casa de papel/ money heist. ratings are through the roof. worth checking out this weekend.

Just saw this.

i've watched 5 episodes so far. So far, I'm liking it.