• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

7 hours ago, Redondo said:

Glad you enjoyed it.

The link here has an article on future seasons. I certainly hope they decide to make more seasons as it reflects on a time in history that hasn't been shown much.

https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/news/when-will-season-2-of-babylon-berlin-be-on-netflix/

Thanks!

I agree that it would be interesting to see that time period when the Great Depression hit Germany and seeing the economic and political chaos that followed and led up to Hitler's rise in power.

On 4/28/2018 at 10:10 AM, Slegnaac said:

I had to laugh at the scenes with Peter Dinklage. 

The interaction with Chris Hemsworth and Chris Pratt was very funny as well.

Lots of "super" egos packed into two and a half hours.

Our 1970s neighborhood theater, which sells about 10 tickets on a good night, had about 60+ people for the 6 PM show last night.  Everyone sat through the credits.

Not sure where Marvel is planning to go with this storyline.

I was finally able to see it last night.  I thought it was a really good move.  To make Dinklage the biggest person in the movie was quite funny.  I also like that that badass villain was a badass villain, and not someone that would be brought down with some stupid shit.  I agree that there was comedy in it.  Lot's of action.  

As for where they are going.  Man so many directions they could go.  

Spoiler

With them killing half the cast off.  And with the spoiler of calling Captain Marvel.  I think the film slate is Ant Man next.  Which makes sense as to him not being in Infinity.  Just a question of how much they will tie in the movie.  Then comes Captain Marvel, which I would think is going to be a prequel leading up to the call.  Then Avengers.  

The other question is going to be who else?  Agents of Shield?  The Netflix group?  Inhumans?  Of could the deal be in place for say the Fantastic Four, or Xmen?  Remember that Inhumans was supposed to be a movie, but they made it into a TV show instead.  So they must have had some kind of tie in in mind.  And since the TV show looks DOA, they might want to tie it back to the movie side.  And if you need more firepower to kill Thanos, they would be the ones to supply it.  And we know that Coulson has ties to the movie, and if you don't watch the TV show, he's suddenly dying.  And with the two people in the spoilers, could be a way to bring back the Agents into the movie realm as a transition to kill off the tv show.  

One other thing that struck me is that the people who were rumored to be the last movies, survived.  So I think this next Avengers is going to be the final end of some characters trying to take down Thanos.  

Also, on the film note.  And my buddy had to tell me this one.  But bringing back Red Skull as the guardian of the Soulstone was pretty neat.  I wonder if that means that Red Skull is back in play now?

9 hours ago, Keener said:

Anyone else watching rellik on cinemax?  Weird playing-backwards gimmick.  A little bit twisty.

Watched the first 2 episodes a couple of days ago. I'm into it, twisty and all. 

13 hours ago, Keener said:

I couldnt place the main character, had to hit imdb.  Beric Dondarrion.  Lol.

Through 4.  Gets twistier. 

Totally missed that. I remembered him from Fortitude (great show,btw)

1 hour ago, Homebrewer said:

I'm on season 2 of Shameless. It never really appealed to me for some reason, but I decided to give it another chance. Totally enjoying it. Watching it an episode here and there when there's nothing else going on...finishing up season 2 soon.

Stick with it because it has some repetitive shit, but overall it is really good.  

On May 9, 2018 at 6:41 AM, Keener said:

I couldnt place the main character, had to hit imdb.  Beric Dondarrion.  Lol.

Through 4.  Gets twistier. 

Done.

ended up liking it much more than I anticipated 

38 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Watching the first episode of Cobra Kai.  This might be the greatest show ever.  

Oh, and @Tank.  Iron Eagle.  I shit you not.

are you saying it was referenced in the new show or is it getting a reboot as well?

7 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Finished Southcliffe. Too much jumping time lines and scenes without explaining. 3/5

Just started LaMonte. Another French show. Starting out with potential. Let's see how the writers spin this.

Haven't heard of either show.

Have you watched Hidden or Penny Dreadful? 

5 hours ago, Keener said:

Glasses guy.  Definitely didn't see that coming.

When I initially checked out the show a few months ago I passed on it because I just couldn't see how the whole backwards thing would keep it interesting. 

I now know.