• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

2 hours ago, well_red said:

Sure, she didn't really know what was going on, just think she'd be in a bad spot when investigators start scrutinizing the trades.  Fun show, ridiculously over the top but still works.

It's so over the top that it's absolutely believable. That might be what makes it so good. It's hard to really like, or really hate, anyone. They all have good and bad aspects to their characters and they are all really solid actors. 

Showtime does such a good job with all of it's series. I've really gotten into Ray Donovan too.

I do IT work for the County Government offices here, and The County Tax Collector/Treasurer , The DA, and I are all big fans. We talked about the show so much that we got together with single malt and cigars for the season finale.

Wives and GFs got a chuckle out of that one..

Season 3 is in the works.

Edited by Homebrewer

On 3/9/2017 at 12:32 PM, mrwicked said:

Final episode of season one of house of cards. man what a great show. just all around quality television.

Never seen it. I heard good things and I'm due to start a new Netflix binge soon.

What is the premise of the show? 

On 10/17/2017 at 11:33 AM, Blarg said:

Just started on Ozark. I'll keep with even though the plot and characters are not very believeable outside of a few of the rednecks. I can see eventually Bateman has to start killing off people but that's probably near the end of season one.

I liked Ozark. Good stuff so far. 

9 minutes ago, well_red said:

not sure if joking or not, but i'm really really sorry.  @Homebrewer, can you delete the post you quoted so i don't ruin anyone else's day?

dude, totally joking. 

this goes back to an old thread, several years before you joined us here. some guy was complaining because one of the members here put the lakers score in a thread title and this dude was upset because he was taping the game to watch later and didn't want it to be spoiled.

23 minutes ago, Slegnaac said:

Has anyone seen Blade Runner 2049?  I am wondering if it is worth the 2:45 run time.

It is similar to Blade Runner.  The 2:45 was overkill though, and kind of detracts from the movie.  They really should have cut it down.  Overall, if you are a Blade Runner fan, then you will like it.  The tone and ambiance was spot on.  Story was good.  

8 minutes ago, Tank said:

dude, totally joking. 

this goes back to an old thread, several years before you joined us here. some guy was complaining because one of the members here put the lakers score in a thread title and this dude was upset because he was taping the game to watch later and didn't want it to be spoiled.

got it thanks i'll stop worrying about it

8 hours ago, well_red said:

not sure if joking or not, but i'm really really sorry.  @Homebrewer, can you delete the post you quoted so i don't ruin anyone else's day?

There was nothing in our conversation that was going to ruin anything for anybody, and unless someone had already watched the entire season, including the last episode, they wouldn't have a clue what we were talking about.

I was never worried about it. This series is far too intelligent for most of the wankers around here anyhow.  

(especially Lou )

Edited by Homebrewer

21 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

I was never worried about it. This series is far too intelligent for most of the wankers around here anyhow.  

(especially Lou )

On June 11, 2014 at 10:15 PM, Homebrewer said:

I only watch women's soccer, and volleyball.....

and tennis..