• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

On 8/18/2017 at 8:20 PM, GOPSnowflakesHateCezero said:

The Defenders.

It was pretty good. 

Glad it was only 8 eps. Wish Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Iron fist were all 8 eps as well.  I enjoyed all of them, but they all got pretty repetitive. Especially Jessica Jones. 

Just started watching Defenders.  It's amazing that I can already get annoyed with the Iron Fist character before the credits even start.  At least Daredevil wasn't as bad, so far. 

6 hours ago, Lou said:

I still haven't seen it 

hacksaw ridge was playing on my flight to maui. pay for my air fare and i'll help you pull up the movie on the american airlines system.

yes, i'm willing to make that kind of sacrifice and committment to help a friend. and this offer applies to any of you.

8 hours ago, Adam said:

Went to the movies on Sat. Saw That Hitman's Bodyguard. It was fun.

Sidenote. WTF man. All these stupid comic book movies. There's only a handful of movies worth seeing each year.

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2017/aug/10/bored-bad-blockbusters-why-hollywood-needs-another-bonnie-and-clyde

“It took a different kind of revolution to kill those films. What Beatty and Dunaway achieved in 1967, Lehman Brothers did in 2008, the financial crisis spooking the studios – or the conglomerates that now owned them. Overnight, the middlebrow, mid-budget awards-season fodder that had come to define “Hollywood” was judged a bad risk. For a decade since, the film business has been strictly binary, split between micro indies made for pocket change and studios turning out jumbotronic superhero serials.”

3 hours ago, Tank said:

hacksaw ridge was playing on my flight to maui. pay for my air fare and i'll help you pull up the movie on the american airlines system.

yes, i'm willing to make that kind of sacrifice and committment to help a friend. and this offer applies to any of you.

I fly United 

On 8/21/2017 at 8:55 AM, Adam said:

Went to the movies on Sat. Saw That Hitman's Bodyguard. It was fun.

Sidenote. WTF man. All these stupid comic book movies. There's only a handful of movies worth seeing each year.

Hitman's Bodyguard was a good Sam Jackson being Sam Jackson, with gunfire and car chase movie.  Don't expect much from it, and just be entertained. 

On 8/25/2017 at 10:27 PM, Inside Pitch said:

Just watched Icarus on Netflix -- a documentary revolving around doping in sports and the Russian Federation in particular.   Another feather in Netflix's cap IMO.

I just watched this too. Really good. Crazy how far those Russians went to keep their athletes doped up. 

5 minutes ago, Ray McKigney said:

I just watched this too. Really good. Crazy how far those Russians went to keep their athletes doped up. 

Yeah man...  crazy doesn't even begin to describe it.   For a documentary it had a real cloak and dagger feel to it.

On 8/26/2017 at 1:57 PM, Lou said:

FireTV App..

Also watched both Clay vs Liston fights and two of Clay's first 10 fights. 

(Mom isn't doing too well so I'm staying here for a few days to keep an eye on her. Ergo, no sleep) 

Hope your Mom gets better....          

3 hours ago, Ray McKigney said:

don't have netflix so can't watch this. am curious if there was any follow-up to those athletes now and what their health is like, and any long term repercussions to their PED use.

14 hours ago, Tank said:

don't have netflix so can't watch this. am curious if there was any follow-up to those athletes now and what their health is like, and any long term repercussions to their PED use.

Russian - Armenian mob hitmen and bodyguards....probably living in your neighborhood.