• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Blue Jays @ Angels (5/29/22): Sandoval on the mound, Ward back in RF

I think Maddon is a fool but right now there's nothing he can really do when the entire bullpen has suddenly turned to shit. Can't trust anybody to give them a scoreless inning right now

Folks griped about not using Ortega the other day and here he is today loading the bases the start the 7th to get the Jays rally started

Just now, bloodbrother said:

I think Maddon is a fool but right now there's nothing he can really do when the entire bullpen has suddenly turned to shit. Can't trust anybody to give them a scoreless inning right now

Folks griped about not using Ortega the other day and here he is today loading the bases the start the 7th to get the Jays rally started

He could have left Barria in. And should have.

1 minute ago, bloodbrother said:

True, but there was also no reason to remove Barria who was dealing.