• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Blue Jays @ Angels (5/29/22): Sandoval on the mound, Ward back in RF

4 minutes ago, HeavenlyHalos said:

I am in awe of how good Taylor Ward is. 

I'm sure the entire org is as well. Nobody saw this coming and if they say they did then they are lying. He just needs to stay healthy and in the line up every day 

Just now, Jason said:

I'm sure the entire org is as well. Nobody saw this coming and if they say they did then they are lying. He just needs to stay healthy and in the line up every day 

I did.

I'm lying. 

3 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

He only faced 8 batters.

Sure seemed like a long stretch. But Maddon had the book about Barria and the next hitter and he wasn't about to let whatever might have come happen. I thought I heard Patrick or Gubi say something about the hook being imminent.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Before this season, I was figuring at best he'd be a platoon outfielder with a .260-.270 average and 10-15 HR power.

I really just want to give T Ward a fist bump and a pat on the buttocks.

Friday was rough for him , but good job reasserting himself from a injury that could of really thrown of his rhythm and approach.

Don't read to much into this.