• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Blue Jays @ Angels (5/29/22): Sandoval on the mound, Ward back in RF

22 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

O'Neil: "Tepera worked his way out of a bases loaded jam... well 3 runs did come in but, it could have been worse."

Of the crap they have thrown into the Angels booth, O'Neil has to be the living worst.

In our own house. 

Tuesday's a long ways away to carry this fucking burden. 

I'm disgusted right now, and have absolutely nothing good to say about anything.

New York, the town AND the motherfuck'n team, is gonna overwhelm them, judging how they folded in THIS series.

I'm not looking forward to this, but it doesn't matter..

They deserve exactly where they are.

I'm so disgusted.

Really though, how does an entire bullpen adopt a mentality that they can't hold a lead? Ortega, Tepera, Loup, Quijada, Barraclough, and Iglesias were all completely awful the last 3 days. I'm not even sure how that's possible. They were the worst they've been all year at throwing strikes and pitch location on 2-strike counts. How is it even possible that they all were that bad in the span of 3 days? You'd think at least one guy would have confidence. 

11 minutes ago, eligrba4ever said:

Two days to develop amnesia. Maybe Matt V. will show up to break Patrick's streak. Can't say if an Angels winning streak will begin in the Bronx, however. The Yankees are first in the East, not third like the Jays.

Well, we have a reputation of being slumpbusters since they're not doing so well like this weekend against Tampa bay.

3 minutes ago, ThisismineScios said:

Really though, how does an entire bullpen adopt a mentality that they can't hold a lead? Ortega, Tepera, Loup, Quijada, Barraclough, and Iglesias were all completely awful the last 3 days. I'm not even sure how that's possible. They were the worst they've been all year at throwing strikes and pitch location on 2-strike counts. How is it even possible that they all were that bad in the span of 3 days? You'd think at least one guy would have confidence. 

Remember when the entire team had the shits? Well it's kind of like that, but it's coming out of their arms instead of their asses.

5 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Remember when the entire team had the shits? Well it's kind of like that, but it's coming out of their arms instead of their asses.

Yeah, just so much weird stuff. It's not just Toronto getting hits. It's getting behind almost every batter, walking guys, and tons of missed locations. The bullpen guys look like they have no confidence right now. There's something weird about that to me; the entire bullpen doesn't just slump at the same time. 

My main concern is Maddon and maybe Perry thinks this will just work itself out and it doesn't. Can't really afford to take the risk with such a good offense. Not much you can do with Tepera, Loup, and Bradley. But Quijada? Barraclough? Send them down. Send a message that if you don't perform you're out. Reyes, Wantz, Warren are all ready and waiting. Murphy down in AA looks possible as well. This is the year to make it happen, not to let guys figure it out. 

I'd kill to get CRod back in August-September. A true shutdown guy. Maybe they trade for a really good reliever?