• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Blue Jays @ Angels (5/29/22): Sandoval on the mound, Ward back in RF

10 minutes ago, m0nkey said:

"You're an idiot dude.  You're the laughing stock of the board.  Everyone thinks you're a dumbass.  Take your two years of catching experience at university college out of here"

Point out where I'm wrong brah

Well everyone around here seems to be experts at baseball and blasts off at dissenting opinions with what the Angels SHOULD do and when's the last time the team made the playoffs?

So I dunno maybe doing NOT what you guys think is "right" and doing what *I* say might not hurt.

Or you guys can just keep thinking how you think and keep watching the Angels lose.

1 minute ago, CaliAngel said:

Well everyone around here seems to be experts at baseball and blasts off at dissenting opinions with what the Angels SHOULD do and when's the last time the team made the playoffs?

So I dunno maybe doing NOT what you guys think is "right" and doing what *I* say might not hurt.

Or you guys can just keep thinking how you think and keep watching the Angels lose.

I for one was pissed off at the thread where we all voted and agreed to sign Tepera to that contract.

3 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

What we think or what you say  doesn't make a difference in how the team performs. 

Back to the corner.